• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob stoops retires

Quiter!!

Who?

Comment

Not an OU fan, but tons of respect for his success coaching. I hope it's nothing health related that forced him out.

Comment

It's a sad day in Okie land. With the current state of the Big XII, the future of OU football looks pathetic.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          It's a sad day in Okie land. With the current state of the Big XII, the future of OU football looks pathetic.
          Lincoln Riley is a good offensive coordinator. I think he'll be a good head coach given a learning curve. They have a Heisman trophy finalist for a QB. They may fare better than you think.
          Last edited by LS1Goat; 06-07-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Lincoln Riley is a good offensive coordinator. I think he'll be a good head coach given a learning curve. They have a Heisman trophy finalist for a QB. They may fare better than you think.
            I'm not talking about just next season. I'm talking about the future. The Big XII's refusal to adapt or die has made them a laughing stock. OU is going to have an even harder time trying to recruit coaches and players without Stoops running the program.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Too bad, so sad, go Longhorns.

Comment

he has a amazing win record

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  As long as no more starters, or freshman, get drunk and beligerrant and puke on themselves and go to jail for public intoxication, or go into a Wendy's and punch a woman in the face.

Comment

I hear he has long said he wasnt planning on coaching forever, and his family has a history of dying young so he decided to quit so he could enjoy spending time with his family. Being a NCCA head coach has got to be extremely taxing, especially at a program like OU.

Hell of a couch and god I hated seeing his team do anything right but the guy knew what he was doing. Should be an interesting shake up for the big 12.
                    Last edited by 32vfromhell; 07-14-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      I hear he has long said he wasnt planning on coaching forever, and his family has a history of dying young so he decided to quit so he could enjoy spending time with his family. Being a NCCA head couch has got to be extremely taxing, especially at a program like OU.

Hell of a couch and god I hated seeing his team do anything right but the guy knew what he was doing. Should be an interesting shake up for the big 12.
                      As good as this Head Couch?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          As good as this Head Couch?
                          lol!

"Would you like a career where you can make 1k,2k, or even 5k a day?!"

Comment

Working...
                          X