Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

It’s long but worth watching.

http://GeoengineeringWatch.orgTo support GeoengineeringWatch.org: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/support/Contact us: P.O. Box 9, Bella Vista, CA 96008If ...

After watching that, what Chaffetz says makes more sense. It reaffirms what was being said about him and his family being threatened if he didn't quit digging into Hillary Clinton's illegalities.

I watched that the other day. It is literally everything I believe to be true, at least 95% of it anyway.

This seems plain as day to me. I can almost see it all played out, it is a very compelling angle and difficult to disprove.

His take on what Trump said in regards to the JFK killing really got my attention because I remember that happening and thinking, "Is Trump really poking that bear right now?.... Does he really think he can take all that on?". I really believe he thinks he can. Now the question for me is whether he can expose enough before they get him. I am starting to get the feeling that he will not serve his full term, the deepstate swamp is very dark and incredibly deep.

See: Afghanistan

Comment

I'm half way through right now, and I've seen nothing shocking... and that's fucked up.

What do you think he'd have to say to actually get "disappeared" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I'm half way through right now, and I've seen nothing shocking... and that's fucked up.

What do you think he'd have to say to actually get "disappeared" ?
        He put it all in a book

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          He put it all in a book
          The one he mentioned somewhere in the first half, or a different one?

Then again... I'm not sure it matters because reading it would just piss me off more, and against that level of enemy (for lack of a better term) wtf am I gonna do about it?

Comment

If all of that is true, then we are pretty much too far gone as the country we think we live in. We need an army of us people to rain down on any and all of the people that are running the CIA, FBI, etc to kill and destroy every one of them, starting at the top levels. There are millions of us. Eventually, they will be wiped clean (fantasizing). I know he said we should do it by getting Constitutionalist into Congress that will actually do their jobs, but we've seen what has happened to people like Chaffetz.

I wonder how long it will be before he has an "accident".

Comment

'Company of Shadows' from how I understood it. It is all just fascinating to me.

What can you do? Nothing really. Feels good to know the truth and to know that you can control your life just that much more if you take the steps to do so. In theory. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                If all of that is true, then we are pretty much too far gone as the country we think we live in. We need an army of us people to rain down on any and all of the people that are running the CIA, FBI, etc to kill and destroy every one of them, starting at the top levels. There are millions of us. Eventually, they will be wiped clean (fantasizing). I know he said we should do it by getting Constitutionalist into Congress that will actually do their jobs, but we've seen what has happened to people like Chaffetz.

I wonder how long it will be before he has an "accident".
                It was WAAAAAY easier for the government to do this shit when the people didn't have the internet. You are already seeing things happen that you would never be privy to before.

Grass roots movement got Trump elected despite billions being spent against him and the MSM literally trying to destroy him at every turn. You have to ask yourself how that happened if you don't believe it can change (for the better).

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  It was WAAAAAY easier for the government to do this shit when the people didn't have the internet. You are already seeing things happen that you would never be privy to before.

Grass roots movement got Trump elected despite billions being spent against him and the MSM literally trying to destroy him at every turn. You have to ask yourself how that happened if you don't believe it can change (for the better).
                  True and good point. Trump was never supposed to win. Yet, somehow we pulled it off. We have to keep a positive attitude and not be afraid of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X