Need a plate run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a plate run

Drove the mustang today for the first time in months, and some girl slams into me and takes off. Got a plate number of anyone can run it for me.

Sorry to hear that about your Mustang, drivers that run are essentially thieves.

Last May a driver ran a red light and did enough damage to the front sheet metal on our Honda that it was declared totaled. Shame to lose a paid-off car that way, especially when mechanically and suspension-wise it still ran fine. The surprising thing was that the other driver actually pulled over (he could easily have ran), had legit insurance (on his mom's policy), and a witness pulled over and offered her contact info. I was going to call the police just to get an official accident report, however the other driver indicated he did not have a license on him so we instead just exchanged insurance info, took some cell phone pics, and went on our way. Turned out the most valuable part of the whole affair was the witness, her statement to the other drivers insurance expedited matters.

Comment

Uhhh call the cops dude.

Comment

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Why didn't you call the cops and report the incident and provide them the plate number? I always thinks it's a bit shady when somebody is involved in a hit and run and won't call the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Uhhh call the cops dude.
            They aint gonna do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              They aint gonna do shit.
              They did when a dude hit Lea and took off a few years ago.. Pulled him over a couple miles away and ticketed him and got his info. Then again, I was able to locate the dude's cell number as well because of advertising he had via his personalized plate.

Comment

They do go after hit and run criminals. Your insurance will too.

Comment

Working...
                X