You guys be careful out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys be careful out there.

Just got a call from one of my coworkers. Found out one of our friends/coworker just had a bad accident on his new ZX6r last night. No details but they said he might lose both his legs. Dude's only 26.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Holy shit... hoping for a speedy recovery.

Comment

I hate hearing these stories, I hope he pulls through and is able to still walk on his own.

Comment

That's rough man, I hope he pulls through okay. Thanks for the looking out.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Shitty deal. Here's to hoping he walks again.

Comment

Update.

I was just telling Jeremy I just got back from Baylor.
            He's fucked up pretty bad. But the doctors were able to save both his legs he will recover or it's going to take a while. Large piece of flesh missing off one of his legs!!

Some lady was on her cell phone talking and wasn't paying attention. Made a sudden lane change and wiped him out. He spun and tumbled multiple times. Then he tried to get off the freeway when another car struck him and ran over his legs. He's lucky The card and run over his head or his torso.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
            X