No announcement yet.

Fury: Brad Pitt WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couple of my buddies have watched it, they both loved it. One wears jordans and flat bill hat, so his opinion is never took too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      couple of my buddies have watched it, they both loved it. One wears jordans and flat bill hat, so his opinion is never took too seriously
      Taken. Only giving you shit because you talked trash about people who wear Jordans. Jerk

Comment

We saw it yesterday. I think its a great movie. Wife did as well, and she isn't a war movie buff at all. Worth every cent to see it in a theater!

Comment

Saw it earlier today and thought it was a great war movie. Easily makes my Top 10 for war movies, but where on that list I'm not sure. Wish my dad was alive to have seen this movie, he spent some time as a Tank Commander in the 2'nd Armored.

Comment

I liked it, I like war movies. I thought the plot was a little dry, and brad Pitt didn't top his "Lt Aldo Raine" roll but a good movie nonetheless

Comment

That shit was emotional! Great movie!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Saw it last night on a pre release. I thought it was damn good overall. It did not disappoint.
                Much like Private Ryan when I watched it at the theater everyone just sat there for a few minutes after it was over and said nothing- just kind of stunned of the sacrifice our guys went through and the devastation of war.

I think they could have found someone better person than 'Shane' from Walking Dead to play that character. He was annoying to me.
                Yep and yep..

We saw it last weekend. Good movie.

Comment

Saw it the other day with my dad, I was surprised that Shia was actually tolerable in a movie.

Comment

The apartment scene sure got uncomfortable fast.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      The apartment scene sure got uncomfortable fast.
                      Yeah man. The whole movie pulled no punches. When I saw Saving Private Ryan, I loved it because it underscored the discussion of the, "Greatest Generation." It put a big fat line under their literal saving of the world from tyranny. Band of Brothers took a more intimate tack, and Fury really brought that intimacy home. The apartment scene, and Wardaddy kicking Coonass highlight how close their situation forces them to be, and that's glossed over in a lot of war movies. They can get big and impersonal. You really have to go back to Das Boot for a WWII movie this gritty and ferocious.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn, this was a seriously intense movie. The big rounds bouncing off the tanks was like nothing I've ever seen in another war movie. The battles looked extremely realistic, more realistic than any other film I can think of. The apartment scene, the scene against the Tiger, which looked massively imposing against little Fury, just on and on intensity and a tightly directed powerhouse of a film. Incredible acting all around, except as mentioned, the rookie was a bit off, but even Shia didn't drive me insane with his whole "I have one character and I'm it in every movie" shit. He actually played a character in this one. Just a great, but hard to watch film.

Comment

What is exactly hard to watch? Shoot me a PM if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            What is exactly hard to watch? Shoot me a PM if you want.

It's hard to describe. Lets just say it doesn't pull any punches whatsoever.

Comment

i thought the CGI gunflashes from the small arms was really distracting. crazy that theyd get so realistic with the big round stuff and wounds and use cheesy b movie grade cgi for the muzzle flash. i think using blanks would have looked alot better visually.
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

oh and the movie was... meh. i mean, its hard to make a good tank movie but for what it was i think it was decent. i didnt like coonass at all, but i dont like that actor in anything he plays.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X