Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    You're right. That sounds despicable.
    Just keep in mind that no one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to get an abortion. They are willingly perpetrating a genocide on themselves and are fanatical about keeping the right to do so. The funniest thing is that affluent older white women are the true fanatics in the Democrat Party and they for some reason think that aborting children is the sacrament of their political beliefs.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ".. So from now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above, and kill needlessly."

Last edited by sc281; 11-12-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• That looks and sounds like a guy I knew a long time ago, we called him Moses because we couldn't correctly pronounce Moises. Pretty funny vid.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

In honor of yesterday being Veterans day and the 100th Anniversary of the end of the Great War (WW1), here is the link to Dan Carlin's excellent six part podcast on it. It's totally free on Dancarlin.com

From the runup of how it began and how each side viewed the coming conflict, to the failed German Scleiffen Plan which was supppsed to be the great envelopment that would have ended the war quickly, to the horrors of the effective stalemate that followed, to finally how each country bent and ultimately broke themselves against eachother, leading to the Armistice.

I listened to all 23+ hours about 2 yrs ago, and I've been thinking about giving it another listen soon.

Comment

You're right. That sounds despicable.
            If it all goes to hell, we all may have to get used to things that not only sound despicable, but are despicable. Depending on how bad it got, we might have to do some of them. That luxury may not last. Another thing, if you listen to Molyneux and believe that he is correct, then though it sounds despicable, it is not.

Because there is one thing he is right about: If you have a country where your median IQ drops below 80, you now have a 3rd world country. That's just too bad if nobody wants to talk about certain races being having certain genes. Nature doesn't care about your feelings. (not aimed at you specifically, just people who fear/butthurt to have that talk)
            WH

Comment

Someone find me this kids name and address so I can buy him a gun of his choice.

I had to google fortnite dance to understand this.....

Damn I am getting old....
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• This is a top ten Trump tweet, easily.

Comment

• Comment

• History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes:

Comment

• Third time's the charm.

So, when are we liberating Eurabia?

Comment

This is a top ten Trump tweet, easily.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonal...787744256?s=21
                          Isnt Macron essentially saying they dont want to pay for NATO and rather pay for their own military?
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                            Isnt Macron essentially saying they dont want to pay for NATO and rather pay for their own military?
                            Yes and no.

They want NATO's protection but don't want to pay for it.

And Macron doesn't want to pay for a French Military, either. He wants the EU to have its own Military, not loyal to any one Country.

Sorry Poland, Hungary, Czech republic, etc. You will do what Brussels, France and Germany tell you to do - or it's the Blitz for EU.
                            Last edited by sc281; 11-13-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Yes and no.

And Macron doesn't want to pay for a French Military, either. He wants the EU to have its own Military, not loyal to any one Country.

Sorry Poland, Hungary, Czech republic, etc.
                              Option A: Orwellian globalism

Option B: Idiocracy becomes reality

Option C: Water the tree of liberty with those pushing A and B.

Comment

Yes and no.

Sorry Poland, Hungary, Czech republic, etc. You will do what Brussels, France and Germany tell you to do - or it's the Blitz for EU.
                                Easy answer:

We pull all NATO assets out of France and make Poland the epicenter of NATO strength in that area

Comment

Working...
                                X