No announcement yet.

Our wall gentlemen and ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not a border fence made of Wall? It's a border! Why does everybody act like being deported is being thrown down into the lava of a volcano? It's a disappointing thing to have to give back a million dollars if you stole it and get caught, too. But it was a given from the start this could happen...its like the Great Clown Scare of 2016 all over again--everyone is freaking out the children. It was a risk to break into a foreign country undocumented. Thwarting that will save innocent lives. Deporting people is like throwing briar rabbit back into the briar patch (people love their country of origin). Foreign born children raised here have foreign nationals for parents and family in their countries of origin. We have 40 million people living among us who do not enjoy the rights nor responsibilities of citizenship...that's not fair to them, its oppression, and its not fair to the unconcenting Americans who end up paying for it in taxes, waiting lines at hospitals, waiting in traffic, auto accidents with no insurance, failing infrastructure, Medicaid, foodstamps, education, rising insurance costs, and general demand...Face it 40M...its 40 cities of a million people a piece! I hope the federal government reimburses Texas our additional billion dollars we spent defending our border with Mexico while the shittiest president on record....Obama....golfed and funded the terrorists who want to cross it. And God bless Latinos....a people with spirit and heart. I respect their right to guard their nations as well. I'm fairly certain the US and Mexico should have defeated the cartel by now....but Obama just let 4 cartel members go, so hard to tell who's who on that deal. Make Mexico Great Again---joint effort to eliminate the cartel and bring back Mexico's prosperity and infrastructure. Then passport free travel again!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      For the proposed costs of the wall, wouldn't it be A LOT cheaper to hire a ton more border patrol agents and properly equip them?
      Yes, but you can cut staff. Kind of hard to dig up a fucking wall, and even then, you'd need a pretty valid reason to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Yes, but you can cut staff. Kind of hard to dig up a fucking wall, and even then, you'd need a pretty valid reason to do so.
        How long did it take to tear down the Berlin Wall? Its not hard to do...just takes effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          You're illegal??
          LOL...I think so...not sure. Maybe not!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            We won WWII and went to the moon in less time. Give me the contract and 28 billion dollars to do it and I will have a wall going from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico in 18 months.

Give Elon Musk the contract to build the wall along with 60 billion dollars and he could complete the wall and have a manned moon base by the end of Trump's 1st term.

Edit: China built a wall by hand thousands of years ago without using concrete and most of it is still standing.
            Nah wont happen man...18 months is a joke. I'd like to be proved wrong. But I guess we have to sit and wait.
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

The Hoover Dam took 5 years to build and it makes power and went over a river. I'm pretty sure we can build a wall in under 4 with all the resources, tech and manpower the federal government currently has at it's disposal. Hell, call the contractors working in Iraq and Afghanistan doing that exact job.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Nah wont happen man...18 months is a joke. I'd like to be proved wrong. But I guess we have to sit and wait.
                The Saudis built a wall 5 layers deep and 600 miles long in under 18 months because they did not have a bunch of stupid mother fuckers saying that it could not be done and they just got started on a 1000 mile long one that will be finished this year.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  The Saudis built a wall 5 layers deep and 600 miles long in under 18 months because they did not have a bunch of stupid mother fuckers saying that it could not be done and they just got started on a 1000 mile long one that will be finished this year.
                  LOL...yeah we shall see.

Comment

LOL...yeah we shall see.
                    It really is as simple as having the will to do it. My 28 billion contract would make me one of Americas wealthiest citizens since I doubt that it would cost more then 3.5 million per mile to build.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Uh oh, Mexican President pulls out of the meeting ... lmao
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

LOL ...yeah just saw he cancelled as Trump suggested for him to do. It will only get better from here.

Comment

LOL ...yeah just saw he cancelled as Trump suggested for him to do. It will only get better from here.
                          We account for some 80% of Mexico's exports.

Remittances of those working here and sending money back to Mexico are also a not insignificant part of their economy.

It's only gonna get worse for them.

To hardball a negotiation you have to have leverage. Mexico has none.
                          Last edited by sc281; 01-26-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

“I have said it over and over again: Mexico will not pay for any wall,” Nieto, adding that “Mexico does not believe in walls.”

Except the one on their southern border.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              We account for some 80% of Mexico's exports.

It's only gonna get worse for them.

To hardball a negotiation you have to have leverage. Mexico has none.
                              We have a $60 Bln trade deficit with them ... wtf are they gonna do? If we could stop all money xfers from here to Mexico, they're really screwed.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                We have a $60 Bln trade deficit with them ... wtf are they gonna do? If we could stop all money xfers from here to Mexico, they're really screwed.
                                You caught me in the middle of my edit saying that exact thing. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X