Thoughts on Trijicon MRO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Trijicon MRO?

Picked up a new AR looking at optics now. I’ve been running AimPoint’s on my other AR’s and love em. With that said I know now the RMO HAS been out for a while, but I’ve pretty much just now heard of them. Just curious to see if anyone on here have any experience/feedback with the RMO.

Last edited by soap; 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I have mine mounted to my PS90 and love it. I have no complaints. Some people complain about the blueish tint but it disappears in the daylight.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      I have mine mounted to my PS90 and love it. I have no complaints. Some people complain about the blueish tint but it disappears in the daylight.
      Do you have the original “small” one or the newer patrol? I’m really wanting the small one.
      Last edited by soap; 08-05-2018, 10:15 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

MRO is a great optic. I have one on both my rifles. My work rifle has 1800 rounds through it and gets beat to shit almost daily - it’s been dropped, it’s been soaking wet, and gets banged around constantly. Before moving to my work gun, it was on a rifle with about the same round count. I just bought another one on amazon with the lower 1/3 mount and it was under $400 shipped. You can’t beat it.

The MRO patrol isn’t worth the money. The proprietary mount absolutely sucks and the Kill flash is a forgettable upgrade.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Do you have the original “small” one or the newer patrol? I’m really wanting the small one.
          The original one
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I also have a non-patrol model. I also love it.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Pretty much anything they make is gold. In both price and quality.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the input. Looks like I’ll add the MRO to list.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have an RMR on one of my pistols. If the MRO is in budget and you like red dots, I’d buy one without hesitation. I’m going to pick up an ACOG or two between Black Friday and Christmas this year.

Comment

Shit is dope 10/10 would recommend.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X