And the best stockpickers are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
    Congratulations! If people are leaving, just look at it as an opportunity for you to move up or into their position.
    Thanks. I actually had last night/this morning circled because my MD was in New York meeting with the head of Equity Research. We actually found out we're in great shape, launching on some Mega-Cap stocks and have a lot more $$ resources for things like leveraging third parties to perform industry research.

My wife also accepted a job offer today, so looks like we'll be doing great after all.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Congrats man! I remember you giving me a stock tip years ago. That stock has done nothing but shoot up. You are a great financial adviser. You will continue to be very successful.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Even better news, congrats to the company too

Comment

Working...
          X