Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Trump threatens to send in the military. Does he WANT to lose his base in November?

I know the bootlickers will be loving it, but i would like to believe most people and most republican voters will see the american war machine in US cities as a major overstep.
    I don't think so. The liberals will whine about it but they figure out a way to piss and moan about everything.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Trump threatens to send in the military. Does he WANT to lose his base in November?

I know the bootlickers will be loving it, but i would like to believe most people and most republican voters will see the american war machine in US cities as a major overstep.
      I don't think it will change my vote as Biden is a far worse choice... but yeah, I watched that last night and just shook my head.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• He's not going to Federalize the National Guard until it's been made clear it's absolutely necessary.

Trump has made his observance of states rights known during.his whole Presidency, preferring to allow States to manage themselves with federal backing even during a crisis where past Presidents grab "the ring of power" see the chinese coronavirus response for the most recent example. He has the authority to just do, but instead he asks. Big.departure from the big government executive of Obama, Bush and Clinton.

The man cajoles, through praise or shame, the states themselves to act using their own authority, as they should and as our system was designed to act.

If it has to go federal, then it will. But it's not his preferred and it'll be only after the state or states leadership have throughly discredited themselves through failing to act or tacit support of the rioters. The candidate for that one is Minnesota, where the mayor had the police stand down, the governor went limp noodle and didn't do shit, and the State Attorney General had posed with the Antifa handbook and had it on his Twitter for 3 years until deleting it after the riots began and the AG's so who tweeted his unqualified support for Antifa AFTER Trump made it known he's going to have them labeled as a domestic terrorist organization.

I hope it doesn't come to that either, but it won't be
        Last edited by sc281; 06-02-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• I think Trump will play it smart. keep calling out governors and saying they have to ask him for the guard. He'll push this back on them every chance he gets. He'll avoid using the military at all costs. I expect the rioters will grow tired of their "fun" and quit by mid week. (hope Im right)..

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            I think Trump will play it smart. keep calling out governors and saying they have to ask him for the guard. He'll push this back on them every chance he gets. He'll avoid using the military at all costs. I expect the rioters will grow tired of their "fun" and quit by mid week. (hope Im right)..
            Agreed, except maybe for riot quitting part.
            Last edited by sc281; 06-02-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just the daughter of NYC Mayor DeBlasio who got arrested for rioting.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Genius. Proving the violence is political AND getting the left to do it to themselves.

Comment

• Comment

• Ignorant, racist ghetto lady mad that she can't rob and loot from armed store owners

Fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X