Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought a new Glock 26 and lost it the same day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I literally know three other people that prefer them.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Nice gun. Is that the one you use as a backup to stick in the dead guy's hand? j/k

I want to get one for my wife. I might check into it. What do you like most about it?
      I'd stick a Lorcin or Raven in someone's hand before a Glock 26 that's worth $500!

It's an off-duty/plainclothes gun that is a LOT smaller than the Sig Sauer P220.

Comment

I just started a new thread about the same thing apparently without realizing this one was here.

Deleted, and reposting...

Not bitching here. I love that my wife likes guns. Hell she wants to take a tactical pistol course and agrees that we do not have enough ammo in the house

But I'll be damned if she hasn't laid claim to my favorite damn pistol.

I thought about this b/c of David's thread about suppressors. I would love to put a can on this one.

She tells people it's hers (while giving me a wink and an evil grin)... it sleeps in her nightstand.

Here's my loss **Taps playing softly in the background**

Comment

Ah, nice gun. Essentially it's a witness - consider one if you're looking to replace it, maybe one of the Witness elite's or match guns. They suppress pretty well actually. My wife has made it known the Delta Elite and 1187 are hers. If you come over to my house and my safe opens that's the first thing she will yell into my gun room.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Ah, nice gun. Essentially it's a witness - consider one if you're looking to replace it, maybe one of the Witness elite's or match guns. They suppress pretty well actually. My wife has made it known the Delta Elite and 1187 are hers. If you come over to my house and my safe opens that's the first thing she will yell into my gun room.
            Eh.

Not that broken up about it. It's still in the house.
            Any gun funds right now are going to ammo and then maybe to an 18" SPR Mk12 clone.

Comment

Why a Glock 26 and not a 19? And what did you do with the old 642? Did you simply retire it from CC?

Comment

Speaking of nice, I almost bought a Colt King Cobra, but the guy had it SPF:

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Why a Glock 26 and not a 19? And what did you do with the old 642? Did you simply retire it from CC?
                  A 19 wont fit in his murse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    I still have the 642, but will probably retire it to the packed safe.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    A 19 wont fit in his murse.
                    Hell, Patrick will fit in my pocket!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I still have the 642, but will probably retire it to the packed safe.

Hell, Patrick will fit in my pocket!!!
                      Your kinda like a ginger kangaroo.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Curious why you chose that over the compact (19) though? Literally you're the first person (and your wife) that preferred the sub-compact.
                        I carry the Glock 30 off duty.
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                        George Orwell

Comment

Lol @ your avatar, you have to be one of the nicest and light hearted cops I know.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol @ your avatar, you have to be one of the nicest and light hearted cops I know.
                            You only know the Bruce Banner side of Jimmy........

Comment

Daddy's back in binness!

Picked up another Glock 26 today and bought 2 extended slide releases.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Daddy's back in binness!

Picked up another Glock 26 today and bought 2 extended slide releases.
                                GT have them in stock? Or did you find it elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X