What do you think about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this?

MechTech Systems carbine conversion unit (CCU) installation guide for Glock handgun models. No FFL required. CALL: (866) 433-2122

It's basically an upper that you put on a Glock frame.

Why?

Comment

Yeah, so at one point when I was really short on money for awhile I thought that would make sense. It's cool, but generally speaking you're better off just buying some upper that you want from a cost perspective.

If I remember right, folks said it worked okay - just pricey. Of course, by current gun prices - maybe not.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ya, so it looks like right off the bat it starts at 359 - not including whatever hidden costs there are for it.

It was not that long ago you could get perfectly good SA rifles for a tad more or similar price.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

On a 10mm I think that might actually offer something worthwhile.

Comment

Once you turn that frame into a rifle it cannot legally be converted back to a pistol right?
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              Once you turn that frame into a rifle it cannot legally be converted back to a pistol right?
              I thinks that only applies to like a KPOS. Or SBR. "I think"
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hideous. I suppose in this case function over form takes over.

Comment

I know someone who sells glock frames for 185 if anyone wants to try this

Comment

We are asked many times what is the cost of this build, so to save you doing the math here is the price (Glock lower not included; photo may vary slightly from actual accessories but evrything listed is included): $864.55
                    I'll pass.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                      What frames does he have available? Interested, not for the above application though...

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                        I had no idea you could buy a frame.

I know someone who is interested, post the info or PM me if you wish.

Comment

Billmanweh@gmail.com

Think he lives in Keller

Comment

Working...
                          X