• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    the stupidity and inconsistency you display is baffling

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...9&postcount=48
    SO YOU ARE CONFUSED? sounds stupied.

how can i be race baiting as yall call it on a man who i see as white? clinton was and still is our only black president
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      This is why I don't get why you guys try and engage him on any type of intelligent level. He doesn't care, he is just posting random bullshit because he obviously isn't getting enough attention from his "wife."
      but she stuck around long enough to not get all the cops photo accessories.

stop posting in my thread boss!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        This is why I don't get why you guys try and engage him on any type of intelligent level. He doesn't care, he is just posting random bullshit because he obviously isn't getting enough attention from his "wife."
        remember that time he posted that thread about that really interesting thing he did and everybody was like "man, I sure wish I could trade lives with THAT guy!" ?
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          remember that time he posted that thread about that really interesting thing he did and everybody was like "man, I sure wish I could trade lives with THAT guy!" ?

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Maybe not, but I am not a felon like yourself so at least my votes do.
            Did I read that you wanted this moved to the Political Forum? I thought so. You're welcome.

Oh, and fuck your race baiting threads. You're the most racist person I 'know'.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              *yawn* i'll be glad when the gramattical portion of your brain scramble heals
              See, there's a chance my frontal lobe will heal. There's zero chance you'll stop being a felon.

Edit: Welcome to the politics forum, MY turf....hoss.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                See, there's a chance my frontal lobe will heal. There's zero chance you'll stop being a felon.

Edit: Welcome to the politics forum, MY turf....hoss.
                lolz

Comment

Give it a minute. I'm sure the other village idiot, TruBluCopsDoNoWrongAndShouldAlwaysShootDogs will be here soon defending the race baiting felon...

Comment

how can anything 10-20 years ago have to do with 2008-present??

the govt will take nothing from me, i am a rebel, a felon, and i live above the law.
                    Well, he's done nothing but blame the Bush Administration since he got in office so maybe you should ask him?
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

*yawn* i'll be glad when the gramattical portion of your brain scramble heals
                      grammatical
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Oh hell

Comment

how can anything 10-20 years ago have to do with 2008-present??

the govt will take nothing from me, i am a rebel, a felon, and i live above the law.
                          Wow, I expected a dumb-ass response. But you went right on past dumb-ass to full fucking retard... I'm off to set you on my ignore list.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            grammatical
                            has to murder/assassinate as many 'bad guy's' as possible to "win" the popular vote, to keep the left in office.

i'm just so confused, for the last 5-6 years now, i've been reading nothing but hatred and bigotry about the guy, and now i am starting to see some patriotism and compassion for a man, (who was put in a position none of us would be ready/willing/able to accept.), behind the whole syria thing, (which i admittedly know nothing about)((i got real shit going on))).

so is barack the problem/the solution, or just a variable in the equation?

---------------

i didnt put this in political forum, because it's more social than political. fuck politics.

<---2kCarter
                            All I know is we will back the Sunni's Obama will not hesitate because the last thing we want is the the Saudis pissed off at us. I feel there is a strong possibility we strike after the weekend.

Comment

i mean, i dont want to be called a sex offender, or anything, i just wanted to note that i see a few people saying they would hate to be in the mans shoes, as its a lose-lose situation. whereas 3-4 months ago it was burn that hybrid in the townsquare.
                              It is a losing situation but given the choice between sucking up your pride and saying you were wrong or potentially starting a war with the rest of the world, which would you choose? The sad thing is that we really don't know what Obama is going to do.

I can tell you what George Bush would have done though. He would have been on the phone with Putin telling him that we need to get all of the WMDs out of Syria, it's best for both of us. Then devised a way to let the Israelis do all the work and take all the credit. That and he would have done it two years ago, before 100k Syrians were massacred.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                It is a losing situation but given the choice between sucking up your pride and saying you were wrong or potentially starting a war with the rest of the world, which would you choose? The sad thing is that we really don't know what Obama is going to do.

I can tell you what George Bush would have done though. He would have been on the phone with Putin telling him that we need to get all of the WMDs out of Syria, it's best for both of us. Then devised a way to let the Israelis do all the work and take all the credit. That and he would have done it two years ago, before 100k Syrians were massacred.
                                ...but Obamacare and gun-control. THAT'S what's important, right? Oh yeah, and parents letting their kids get fat.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X