Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeland

Just started watching this show a week or so ago and now I'm up to Season 2. First episode was slow but got better after that. Anybody else watching this?

Yeah, it's awesome.

Comment

Great series. I can't wait for it to start back this month.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

its really good. A lot better than I thought it would be

Comment

Agreed with all of the above.

Comment

I like it. Brody's wife has nice tits. That's all.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hear it is a lot like 24 but with Claire Danes as the lead. I can't watch it because the notion of a female Jack Bauer is ludicris. You can't save the world from a kitchen.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I've heard it's awesome, I have my DVR set to record all episodes. They never seem to rerun the older ones, so I haven't watched any yet. I want to start from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I like it. Brody's wife has nice tits. That's all.
                  I think she is sexy as hell.

This show is great, and I lmao at the SNL skits about it.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                    I hear it is a lot like 24 but with Claire Danes as the lead. I can't watch it because the notion of a female Jack Bauer is ludicris. You can't save the world from a kitchen.
                    Give it a whirl man, it's really a great show. I promise you'll like it. She is a bit over-dramatic at times, but she also has a great supporting cast, and the story lines just go from action to action and keep you guessing.

Comment

So I'm down to the last episode of Season 2 and I'm going to hate the wait for Season 3; especially since I do not have Showtime. Been a pretty good watch so far and Claire Danes character can get on my fucking nerves but I guess that's all a part of her bipolar disorder. And yes Brody's wife is hot!

Comment

These are all facts.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                          I think she is sexy as hell.

Meh, she's close. A chick needs long hair for me to consider her really sexy. That rack is awesome though.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I would disagree with the comparison the Claire Danes character to Jack Bauer. Jack is a lot stronger physically and mentally. Claire Danes character is more of the analytical type with the side aspect of being bipolar which Jack's character IMO never had a weak aspect of.

So I just finished watching the last episode of season 2 and what a twist. I wasn't expecting it and definitely worth the watch for those of you who haven't. Now I can't wait for Season 3 to begin.

Comment

Just found out that Season 3 Episode 1 was leaked earlier in the month. DL finished and just got done watching. Slow start for action but a good episode to start the season off with.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X