Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    The only thing I got caught short on is .300win mag and 7mm mag brass. I did not foresee that type of ammo getting bought up but the well has run dry.
    It’s crazy, last time I went to the stores to look, shelves were completely bare of everything other than 17hmr
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

The only thing I got caught short on is .300win mag and 7mm mag brass. I did not foresee that type of ammo getting bought up but the well has run dry.
      People are buying ANYTHING in the shelf local whether they have that gun or not. Its kinda like toilet paper..

Comment

found a box of 32 auto fo 20 bucks so i'm good to go . it's my tool box gun so 50 rounds will last forever . i dont waste ammo . still had 16 rounds so i may run a mag thru it .
        my guess is a lot of speculators buying up supplies to flip at a profit and first time gun buyers stocking up . everybody i know set on a min of 1k rounds , more if they like to shoot. if i aint got it done in a k rounds it's not likely to get done .

Comment

How much 7mm brass are you looking for?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            People are buying ANYTHING in the shelf local whether they have that gun or not. Its kinda like toilet paper..
            Every Monday, Wed and Friday at the Academy Stores in Tulsa . Same group goes in and clears the shelves . At least Sports World is getting ammo/guns in and limits the amount allowed to purchase, but yeesh, the price!
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I have a 7mag it is my primary deer and larger game gun. I think I go through a box of rounds every 5 years between season sighting and shooting game. I’ll be ok. I can’t see the need to have cases of it unless your sole intention is to fuck people on a per box basis and charge out the ass to resale. Hell 7mag has always been around 75-80 cents a round for years already.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I have a 7mag it is my primary deer and larger game gun. I think I go through a box of rounds every 5 years between season sighting and shooting game. I’ll be ok. I can’t see the need to have cases of it unless your sole intention is to fuck people on a per box basis and charge out the ass to resale. Hell 7mag has always been around 75-80 cents a round for years already.
                SGA has it in stock.. $2.25/round! They also have 308. 500 rounds @ $1.20

Comment

only need 4 rounds for deer season . with a lazer site only a few to dial in the gun . i've got enough 30.06 to hunt for years .
                  if the shit hit the fan it would be over quick . dont care how many rounds you have your dead in minutes . but that is if they can turn soldiers against citizens . .

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                    SGA has it in stock.. $2.25/round! They also have 308. 500 rounds @ $1.20
                    Ridiculous. I guess if I ever run out I’ll have to strictly use my bow. I won’t pay that, ever.

Comment

• It will be a shocker to many if that Bill to tax ammo and firearms goes through. 30%?? OUCH!!

Comment

• Of course. Only the rich that want it banned in the first place will be able to afford it. Just what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                          only need 4 rounds for deer season . with a lazer site only a few to dial in the gun . i've got enough 30.06 to hunt for years .
                          if the shit hit the fan it would be over quick . dont care how many rounds you have your dead in minutes . but that is if they can turn soldiers against citizens . .
                          I agree with the Hunting side need for ammo, but if you enjoy Target Shooting AND don't reload...............

Comment

• I used 2 sabots in my ML and 3 6.5 rounds this deer season. i could hunt forever if i never moved scopes or changed loads again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                              I agree with the Hunting side need for ammo, but if you enjoy Target Shooting AND don't reload...............
                              The fact that you can't find these seldom used rounds or 12 gauge bird shot solidifies the fact that these people are just buying it up to create demand and selling it at astronomical prices to make a big profit. These rounds don't just fly off of the shelves because people are using 200 rounds to hunt with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                How much 7mm brass are you looking for?
                                I would take as much new 7 mag brass as I could find. Looking for Norma, Hornady, or Winchester. PPU 7mag brass splits very quickly.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X