Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You can spot them. If they look like they work at Starbuck's it is a dead give away.
    What is it about Starbucks that these idiots all seem to work there? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      When you charge $7 for a cup of coffee you can hire multiple people to do 1 persons job!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Pretty sure Starbucks has really good healthcare benefits even for minimal-hour workers.

Comment

• I singlehandedly help support Starbucks profitability significantly, and couldn’t care less about the political views of the employees.

Comment

You can spot them. If they look like they work at Starbuck's it is a dead give away.
            They look that way, sure. But there's a high probability that they're quite wealthy. Well, their parents are anyway.
            WH

Comment

• PrisonPlanet on Gab: 'Vaccine manufacturer Merck has abandoned development of two coronavirus vaccines, saying that after extensive research it was concluded that the shots offered less protection than just contracting the virus itself and developing antibodies. https://summit.news/2021/01/26/merck-scraps-covid-vaccines-says-its-more-effective-to-get-the-virus-and-recover/'

Vaccine manufacturer Merck has abandoned development of two coronavirus vaccines, saying that after extensive research it was concluded that the shots offered less protection than just contracting the virus itself and developing antibodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                They look that way, sure. But there's a high probability that they're quite wealthy. Well, their parents are anyway.
                Some of them might be wealthy, most of them are just shitbags with no adult skills at all.

Also, fuck Starbuck's, their coffee is shit. I get their coffee for free and I still fucking hate it.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Some of them might be wealthy, most of them are just shitbags with no adult skills at all.

Also, fuck Starbuck's, their coffee is shit. I get their coffee for free and I still fucking hate it.
                  LaLa Land has much better coffee. If you feel like making it at home you can not beat The Cultured Cup.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

• CHINA IS NOW COVID SWABBING THROUGH THE "BACKDOOR" IN INSANE INVASIVE TESTS MILLIONS ARE GETTING

Tim, Ian, Luke, and Lydia host 3D printing innovator and weapons law aficionado Alex Holladay of @CTRLPew to discuss China's developing tactics for Covid screening. Guest: Alex Hollady @CTRLPew (YouTube, Twitter) TheGuide.CTRLPew.com Hosts: Tim @t…

And I was just kidding with the doctor about getting the covid test done by a proctologist. They would have to use a long swab to get to my nose. I guess China was listening.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I only like their Veranda Blonde but its only available in the early part of the morning. Everything else is over priced, bad tasting shit.

7-11 and McDowels for decent priced wake you up coffee, but for the most part Folgers Breakfast Blend for me at the house.

I wonder what kind of coffee our ex-daddy Trump drinks?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My go-to in Starbucks is 5 shots of espresso in hot water...basic, bitter, and effective.

Among their brewed coffee, the house blend (Pike Place) is not good at all in my opinion, such that I don't know why it is the house blend. Thus I rarely if ever get regular brewed coffee there unless it's one of two or three certain kinds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            My go-to in Starbucks is 5 shots of espresso in hot water...basic, bitter, and effective.

Among their brewed coffee, the house blend (Pike Place) is not good at all in my opinion, such that I don't know why it is the house blend. Thus I rarely if ever get regular brewed coffee there unless it's one of two or three certain kinds.
                            Why dont you just order caffine pills off amazon? You can get 250 200MG pills ( just caffine no additives) for like $12. That shits amazing.

Comment

• Though caffeine pills no doubt work, they lack the oils that give coffee beans their flavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Though caffeine pills no doubt work, they lack the oils that give coffee beans their flavor.
                                I mean if you want to pay that much for some shitty flavor, be my guest.

Comment

Working...
                                X