Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      I was on the same team/shift and I was on duty the night this happened. Luckily, I was on another call.

People still razz him about that, but a lot of people don't know that a week later, we were dispatched to a major accident on I30 at Eastchase. They were doing construction on I30 back then and had it necked down to one or two lanes. A truck failed to slow down and hit a Taurus so hard it crumpled it between the vehicle in front of it and it caught fire. The driver was pinned and Todd was first on scene. He tried to put out the fire with his tiny extinguisher that was kept in the car, but it was like pissing on a forest fire. I go there and tried the same thing, but I couldn't get close enough to do any good. I lost most of the hair on my arms that night.

We watched as the guy burned to death and there was nothing we could do. FD got there and put out the fire, and you could not tell what race/sex/age the person was. It was like looking at a human hot dog the way the skin was split and cooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I was on the same team/shift and I was on duty the night this happened. Luckily, I was on another call.

People still razz him about that, but a lot of people don't know that a week later, we were dispatched to a major accident on I30 at Eastchase. They were doing construction on I30 back then and had it necked down to one or two lanes. A truck failed to slow down and hit a Taurus so hard it crumpled it between the vehicle in front of it and it caught fire. The driver was pinned and Todd was first on scene. He tried to put out the fire with his tiny extinguisher that was kept in the car, but it was like pissing on a forest fire. I go there and tried the same thing, but I couldn't get close enough to do any good. I lost most of the hair on my arms that night.

We watched as the guy burned to death and there was nothing we could do. FD got there and put out the fire, and you could not tell what race/sex/age the person was. It was like looking at a human hot dog the way the skin was split and cooked.
        Weldon looks a lot younger in that vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          Weldon looks a lot younger in that vid.
          Well, hell, we all did.

That was almost 20 years ago, about 1994 or so, no later than 1995.

Comment

• Paul? Where are you?

Oh, that's right...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• LMAO. Why did he break so many windows? That might be the funniest thing I have seen. I hope the dept paid for all that shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Mild NSFW.....

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHahHAHAHAHAHAHa that's freaking funny. The lady seemed to be a good sport about it though
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Comment

• What the hell was that?
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            What the hell was that?
                            Hambuster.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              What the hell was that?
                              A video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X