final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    The behavior of the left since Obama along with rampant voter fraud has destroyed your ability to have civil discourse. For decades the other side has listened, been patient, negotiated and compromised. Your side took all that, refuses to compromise, wants total control, and lies cheats and steals. And you want me to play nice? No! Fuck you Commie, this is what you earned. I guarantee you won’t like what comes after Fuck off Commie if you keep pushing. We’ve had enough of your shit. You made it, you eat it. You want peace and civility? Them denounce the cheating, stealing, stop lying, stop breaking up families, and respect The Constitution. If you can’t do that, fuck off to Venezuela or any other Commie utopia.

You’re just a typical low info moron that can't understand basic statistics proves the fraud is real. Don’t blame me for your inability to read and understand simple algebra.

Did I mention, fuck you Commie?
    Oof. Usually it takes more than 24 hours for a hot take to age so poorly. Looks like you get your big chance to show me what comes next. My guess is more impotent rage from a dilettante.

Who is talking about Obama? I voted Republican in 2008 and 2012 you contemptible simian. I must be the worst communist ever. I’m afraid that you are suffering from an acute case of TDS. Talisman Derangement Syndrome. Much like an STD, that shit ain’t going away. Bless your heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Oof. Usually it takes more than 24 hours for a hot take to age so poorly. Looks like you get your big chance to show me what comes next. My guess is more impotent rage from a dilettante.

Who is talking about Obama? I voted Republican in 2008 and 2012 you contemptible simian. I must be the worst communist ever. I’m afraid that you are suffering from an acute case of TDS. Talisman Derangement Syndrome. Much like an STD, that shit ain’t going away. Bless your heart.
      Agree, you are useful as an STD.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I'm callin it, Tali Derangement Syndrome is real.

Comment

Hey.

Comment

So suddenly mute. Feeling a little deflated sweetheart?

Comment

• If y’all believe that a corrupt, demented old man who couldn’t get 100 people to attend any of his rallies and barely campaigned received more (legal) votes in the history of the presidency (more than the first black candidate and more than the first female candidate) then you are a fool.

The democrats cheated with mail in votes...period.

Comment

...non-partisan, accurate news source...

No such news source exists. All news sources are owned by an individual or group of individuals, and these individuals are not non partisan.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Yeah it makes no sense. It comes down to whether or not Trump can expose all the cheating and fraud properly. He has to defend the election that he won.
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• I saw this earlier this AM.

Comment

• remember bush at 42 / gore 71 .

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

I fucking hate this. But looking at our history, it's always been true.

I still maintain that it's because we're not hard enough on offenders. It should be so bad that they don't dare commit voter fraud. For fear of the dire consequences. Dire indeed.
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X