final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Regardless of who wins, I don't think much is going to change. Big business bought and paid for this country a long damned time ago. Certain things change, but the grand scheme is still the same.
    Trump will win. However, I'm still concerned what happens in 2024. Sure he'll have changed the country, but these corporate and commie scum will be right back at it. Regan was right, freedom has to be fought for every generation.

I'd fight dirty if I was trump. Real dirty. You want to invent your own votes? Fine. Two can play that game. Uh oh, looks like you lost the presidential race because of it. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em to death.

And all you retards around here who don't think we should fight dirty when they're fighting dirty... you really are retarded. Why don't you just come out and say you think america as we know it is a bad idea, and you'd really prefer to be ground down under a totalitarian dictatorship? At least admit it.

Lastly, I don't like how the mayor selection on my ballot in my town doesn't say if they're R or D or... anything. Fuck all that.
    Last edited by Gasser64; 11-04-2020, 12:18 AM.
    WH

Comment

Facebook yanked the crowder feed down on Facebook any YouTube during sleepy Joe’s speech. They where at 500k viewers then within 5 minutes they where back up to 400k viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Trump will win. However, I'm still concerned what happens in 2024. Sure he'll have changed the country, but these corporate and commie scum will be right back at it. Regan was right, freedom has to be fought for every generation.

I'd fight dirty if I was trump. Real dirty. You want to invent your own votes? Fine. Two can play that game. Uh oh, looks like you lost the presidential race because of it. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em to death. All you retards around here who don't think we should fight dirty when they're fighting dirty... you really are retarded. Why don't you just come out and say you think america as we know it is a bad idea, and you'd really prefer to be ground down under a totalitarian dictatorship? At least admit it.

Lastly, I don't like how the mayor selection on my ballot in my town doesn't say if they're R or D or... anything. Fuck all that.
        The real reason our society is decaying is people like you. How in the hell do you go to vote for mayor of your town and not know what the candidates stand for? Are you seriously going to let an R or D on the ballot be what makes your mind up? Vote for policies you want regardless of policy affiliation. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

We have the rules of engagement if you will in The Constitution and the subsequent amendments and laws passed. Play by the rules and change it if you don't like it. No need to cheat or play dirty or you create something just like you're complaining about. Learn history and civics instead of shit posting here.

Comment

If you flip a coin 100 times and its 52 / 48 heads or tails, how do you know if you flip it 10 more times tails is gonna win? You don’t unless you have a cheat coin.

All these MSM talking heads keep talking about how all the mail in votes are gonna be Biden. This is fuckery to the nth degree.

Comment

So, they just stopped counting in WI, MI, PA, NC, GA, as they were all leaning red.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              So, they just stopped counting in WI, MI, PA, NC, GA, as they were all leaning red.
              Yea, I saw something about that on Twitter. The PA election official pointed out they have a live video stream of their vote counting.

Biden appears to have won AZ. If he carries WI and PA it’s over.

Comment

Biden stole Wisconsin and is about to take Michigan. This election is over thanks to the democrat fuckery with mail in votes.

Joe Biden is our next president. [emoji849][emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Biden stole Wisconsin and is about to take Michigan. This election is over thanks to the democrat fuckery with mail in votes.

Joe Biden is our next president. [emoji849][emoji35]
                  Why are you saying Michigan? Trump still leads there and frankly I think he’ll win it. WI and PA are the ones that really matter at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    The real reason our society is decaying is people like you. How in the hell do you go to vote for mayor of your town and not know what the candidates stand for? Are you seriously going to let an R or D on the ballot be what makes your mind up? Vote for policies you want regardless of policy affiliation. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

We have the rules of engagement if you will in The Constitution and the subsequent amendments and laws passed. Play by the rules and change it if you don't like it. No need to cheat or play dirty or you create something just like you're complaining about. Learn history and civics instead of shit posting here.
                    Pathetic. Yeah you tell that to the Jack boot when his foot is on your face. Just like Orwell said. You ask him if he wants to play nice and abide by the rules. You're the type that would've wanted to stand in a nice organized line and trade fire back in the revolutionary war, as was considered fair and the standard practice of the day. Instead of resorting the the guerilla tactics they ended up using to help them win. Back then that was fighting dirty. Times and tactics change.

So in short, if our society is decaying, it's actually because of people like you. To weak and soft hearted to understand that your enemy wants to make you a literal slave. Just with a nice little name that sounds like they're taking care of you. They will NOT give you the same treatment you want to give them. And they are your enemy. They are willing to employ all of these dirty, nasty tactics, and you are not. How can you do anything but lose? They have a plethora of options you don't. Unless you're willing to do the same things they are.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Pathetic. Yeah you tell that to the Jack boot when his foot is on your face. Just like Orwell said. You ask him if he wants to play nice and abide by the rules. You're the type that would've wanted to stand in a nice organized line and trade fire back in the revolutionary war, as was considered fair and the standard practice of the day. Instead of resorting the the guerilla tactics they ended up using to help them win. Back then that was fighting dirty. Times and tactics change.

So in short, if our society is decaying, it's actually because of people like you. To weak and soft hearted to understand that your enemy wants to make you a literal slave. Just with a nice little name that sounds like they're taking care of you. They will NOT give you the same treatment you want to give them. And they are your enemy. They are willing to employ all of these dirty, nasty tactics, and you are not. How can you do anything but lose? They have a plethora of options you don't. Unless you're willing to do the same things they are.
                      As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. First, learn the difference between to and too. Second, you know what, forget it. I'm not wasting time explaining something you will not understand.

Comment

Well, I guess it's all over but the crying. Trump doesn't have enough lead in the open states to cover the mail-in votes.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          Trump doesn't have enough lead in the open states to cover the mail-in votes.

Wasn't that the plan all along?

Even if he did cover the spread, the Dems would continue to find mysterious boxes of uncounted ballots until they had enough to win.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Why are you saying Michigan? Trump still leads there and frankly I think he’ll win it. WI and PA are the ones that really matter at this point.
                            Biden is leading MI now, all the uncounted votes are from Detroit.

Comment

well i missed it by a lot. i did not take into account that the cal cancer had spread to arizona . i thought trump would carry penn since biden will all but destroy them . sad times we live in . it's taken 50 years but the communist have finally taken over the usa .
                              i truly believe there is some cheating going on in penn but time will tell . if trump wins he can only postpone the inevitable loss of our freedoms . but hell i will be in the last days by then . sucks to be young .

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                                Biden is leading MI now, all the uncounted votes are from Detroit.
                                yea, I saw that a few minutes ago..

Comment

Working...
                                X