Laser engraving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I have not been able to find another website in my almost 20 yrs. here with assholes like myself...
    Careful there, or these assholes are gonna think you’ve gone all soft and easy going.

Comment

• Clear acrylic with a plug, GENIOUS! I might be in for one depending on how it looked, I like the birch as you can see the out line of the engine block, could you still keep that in clear acrylic?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Clear acrylic with a plug, GENIOUS! I might be in for one depending on how it looked, I like the birch as you can see the out line of the engine block, could you still keep that in clear acrylic?
        yep! It etches and looks frosted. I will play around with it and see how it looks. I may keep the birch and line with acrylic to make it water proof for ice. He is working up a v8 file that I'm going to prototype for him as well.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• i need at least a V12...

Comment

• You make a V6, V8 and V12 and make ‘em hold ice, you will be a very busy dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Thanks everyone!

I just bought the files for these. Can't wait to get one cut. This is shown in birch plywood. I'm sure with some good varnish they would be somewhat pater proof to add ice. I'm thinking clear acrylic with a drain plug

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Dude that's awesome! Have you considered using something like rowmark metal graph or laser max?

Shop engraving plastic at Hansen Supply. Our high-performance engraving materials are offered in over 300 color combinations. Plus custom fabrication is available.

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              i need at least a V12...
              Haha...theres no replacement for displacement!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                i need at least a V12...
                A Lamborghini or Ferrari V12 would be badass and, most importantly, hold a fucking 12 pack!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Dude that's awesome! Have you considered using something like rowmark metal graph or laser max?

Shop engraving plastic at Hansen Supply. Our high-performance engraving materials are offered in over 300 color combinations. Plus custom fabrication is available.

Haha...theres no replacement for displacement!
                  That rowmark may be cost prohibitive. I'll have to cut one and see what the dimensions actually are.
                  Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  A Lamborghini or Ferrari V12 would be badass and, most importantly, hold a fucking 12 pack!
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  i need at least a V12...
                  I think he is working on a v12. He sent me the files for V6 and V8 to prototype
                  Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  You make a V6, V8 and V12 and make ‘em hold ice, you will be a very busy dude.
                  Lol. Add that on top of my wholesale hat business, children's headwear brand we just launched, and my day job, and I will have do find the dope man to keep up.

Comment

• So, lets say these could be done in brushed aluminum with black engraving. What price range would trigger your buy it now finger?

Comment

• Texas maps should start arriving today or tomorrow.

The engine beer caddies were a bust for now. The files did not convert to the correct dimensions from the original drawings, so they will take some work to complete. Unfortunately, right now it is time I don't have to spare :/

Comment

• Got the map and paint holders today. Everything looks great. The map is better than expected. To everyone that got a map, be careful with those barrier islands when unwrapping. They are fragile.

Comment

Texas maps should start arriving today or tomorrow.

The engine beer caddies were a bust for now. The files did not convert to the correct dimensions from the original drawings, so they will take some work to complete. Unfortunately, right now it is time I don't have to spare :/

You can't just scale the dimensions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            You can't just scale the dimensions?
                            It is more a matter of the tabs to put everything together are not sized properly when I import them into my sorftware to cut. So, it will take some work to get everything set to the correct measurements for the 1/8" wood. I just don't have the time right now to sid down and fix it all.

Comment

• Got mine in today, well at least it looks like I did by my camera shot, I'll see when I get home shortly...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Texas maps should start arriving today or tomorrow.

Showing mine was delivered yesterday but haven't checked the mail yet. Will do here in a bit.

Just curious but you can do laser engraving on some Magpul PMAGS?

Comment

Working...
                                X