DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum Forum for motorcycle questions and ride GTGs

Old 12-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
snacksnack
Lifer

Default Check out the action from the weekend

This past weekend was the Grimpossible with Graham Jarvis. It consisted of a qualifying race to do the competition with Graham. 25 riders competed to be the top ten to do the grimpossible. This vid is just of Graham and what we had to Mimic. 10 riders one at a time try to replicate what Graham does and or do it quicker.

Seat time videos always gets great footage.

snacksnack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
Super Cubano
Lifer

Did you qualify??
I took his class last week. Graham can do some amazing things on a bike! That's my buddies bike that he is riding.
Super Cubano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 12:15 PM   #3
snacksnack
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cubano View Post
Did you qualify??
I took his class last week. Graham can do some amazing things on a bike! That's my buddies bike that he is riding.
Yes I did but by luck, i was 11 in qualifying but two riders backed out after the race allowing I and Megs brap in. Brian Storie blew his head gasket (several of us were overheating badly) and another just wasn't feeling it after the brutal race. I need at least 2 bottles of water after the race to continue to the grimpossible.

I thought He was on a new bike from Adventure Moto, who is your friend?

What did you think of his class? I wish I had the extra cash to do it.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:46 PM   #4
Super Cubano
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snacksnack View Post
Yes I did but by luck, i was 11 in qualifying but two riders backed out after the race allowing I and Megs brap in. Brian Storie blew his head gasket (several of us were overheating badly) and another just wasn't feeling it after the brutal race. I need at least 2 bottles of water after the race to continue to the grimpossible.

I thought He was on a new bike from Adventure Moto, who is your friend?

What did you think of his class? I wish I had the extra cash to do it.
The class was good. Picked up some good pointers for various scenarios. Would recommend and will likely do it again next year.
The bike that Graham originally had wasn't running well, so after our class was done he took my buddies bike. Pretty good deal for my buddy as he will get Grahams plastics autographed and they are fixing all damage, including the motor.
Awesome you got to race! Megs is a badass! When I talked to her she wasn't going to do it, glad she changed her mind.
Super Cubano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:55 AM   #5
snacksnack
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cubano View Post
The class was good. Picked up some good pointers for various scenarios. Would recommend and will likely do it again next year.
The bike that Graham originally had wasn't running well, so after our class was done he took my buddies bike. Pretty good deal for my buddy as he will get Grahams plastics autographed and they are fixing all damage, including the motor.
Awesome you got to race! Megs is a badass! When I talked to her she wasn't going to do it, glad she changed her mind.
thats great. Do you ride xc or just play?

Tags
rather watch paint dry, snackshack sucksoff nay, this is gay, yawn