Boys vs Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
    The Boy's were up by 21 at the half and the Rams got out coached & outplayed today. Jason and Team had a plan and it worked well.

The big question, Can this continue for the next 3 games?
    I wouldn’t bet on it. But say it does, will JG get a new contract?

Comment

Going to Miami!!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I wouldn’t bet on it. But say it does, will JG get a new contract?
        No! Get close to or in the SB & maybe Jerry will do that stupid move.

Comment

Nearly perfect in all 3 phases. Too bad this team can't do that consistently. A shame.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
            No! Get close to or in the SB & maybe Jerry will do that stupid move.
            They win NFC, he gets 5 yr deal. They make the NFC championship, he keeps the job on a new short contract. They win the wild card and make divisional rd 50/50. They beat Eagles and lose WC game, he’s 85% gone. They lose to the Eagles and Skins, he’s done. Weather looks good for a Jan game in Philly too.

Comment

Hahaha, that was a charade, "IF" they beat the feagles, they will not make it past the WC round, to many good teams in front of them.
              SF, Seattle, N.O., Minn, Pack, they may have a chance against the Aint's, but that's it. They get beat like a drum by everyone else.
              As a fan do I think they are good enough, the talent suggest yes, but the Bozos running the front office and the team are the suxor.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If they play like they did against the Rams then they can compete with any team in the league. The defensive line was dominant and the offense line manhandled a very talented dline.

Comment

I didn't know who was playing out there....
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Fuck you jared weak arm ass golf
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      If they play like they did against the Rams then they can compete with any team in the league. The defensive line was dominant and the offense line manhandled a very talented dline.
                      Imagine what happens if they play like that the next 3 or 4 games in a row.... Garrett get Jerry’s money. I think it’s highly unlikely, but if JG and the team finally made a breakthrough.... the talent is there. The problems were all preparation and mental.

Comment

Working...
                      X