Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still prefer the 13's

Comment

I can see the euro stylings, but seems like its only with the overall silhouette. A shorter profile. Kinda like a TVR.

Comment

3200lbs in your fucking DREAMS. Carbon ceramic brakes just means more a expensive car, more expensive maintenance... hope you can opt out of that.+
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          3200lbs in your fucking DREAMS. Carbon ceramic brakes just means more a expensive car, more expensive maintenance... hope you can opt out of that.+
          I thought carbon brakes lasted forevvaaa
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I thought carbon brakes lasted forevvaaa
            As a red blooded American I must remind you all that we need is horsepower. Stopping is for limp wristed eurotrash communists.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

As a red blooded American I must remind you all that we need is horsepower. Stopping is for limp wristed eurotrash communists.

Comment

good point, fuck stopping!
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  good point, fuck stopping!
                  That shit is overrated. Stopping is why god made pelicans.

Comment

And airbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      And airbags.
                      qft.

Comment

I was hoping for a fox body throwback.
                        Same
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Really thinking it might be the first car i ever buy from a dealership.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

The arched side valance looks good.

Comment

And airbags.
                              And pedestrians.

Comment

New rendering.

Comment

Working...