No announcement yet.

2013 m6 gt....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more pictures, and probably different wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Need more pictures, and probably different wheels.
      Those wheels in the first pic are the ones that came on it.... I replaced them about a month after I got it with these:

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          I've heard all different things. I think the consensus has been 650rwhp on 93, and E85 is far safer so 700 should be fine. It's only a matter of time before I replace the short block anyways.

The other culprit is the oil pump gears, which I've already replaced with TSS billet gears.

Thank you, sir.
          That is the number I heard. The people with gear issues seem to be those folks that could tear up an anvil. I'm still waiting to see what I want to do with mine for more power. Mine still doesn't have 20k miles.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            That is the number I heard. The people with gear issues seem to be those folks that could tear up an anvil. I'm still waiting to see what I want to do with mine for more power. Mine still doesn't have 20k miles.
            The gear issue seems to happens a lot on standard cars, or guys pedaling the car for traction. It's the "on/off" the throttle that puts stress on the gears. This is why even stock car oil pump gears shit the bed.

I handed my 14 over with under 1000 miles on it... The 15 only had 70

Nice car roscoe!
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
            X