• Show
Clear All

• 2004 75 shot

nothing special ...

12 seconds of SLOW

http://michaelwe09.wix.com/mikesv6pony

If it will take 75, it will take 300!

Comment

I expected a bit more torque spike. Hmmm.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I expected a bit more torque spike. Hmmm.
        remember its a v6 with some internal mods if i remember reading the thread correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
          remember its a v6 with some internal mods if i remember reading the thread correctly
          I meant from the bottle hit.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I think it is because its a V6.
            Lacking of tq as it is lol

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
              if it will take 75, it will take 300!
              shittttt

I actually come across some forged internals for it for stupid cheap.
              10.5:1 pistons.

But i also got a procharger for cheap too. So I plan on getting lower compression pistons if I can sell these.

Really want to shoot for 400+ rw on boost and 500+ w/ nitrous added.

We will see. only time and money.

I really only need pistons, to build the motor, fuel, spark, traction, tune.
              Pretty much have what I need other then that stuff. SVT focus pump wont do it justice. We will see.

Comment

I actually normally run 100 shot. Should be around what. 320/360.
                I did run a 125 at northstar one night. First night on ET streets and that size.

7.71 on that run:
                Ford Mustang (Automobile Model), V6 Engine (Engine), Essex, 3.8, 3.9, 4.2, Nitrous, Race, Drag, Texas, Fast, GT, cobra, termi, Exhaust, 1/8th, 1/4, mile, Northstar, Ford, Mustang, v6

Comment

Dry or wet kit?

Comment

Seems a little low on torque, my old 4.0 spiked to nearly 500 with a 125 shot. It also blew up by the end of the 2nd bottle though.

Comment

If I can find the cam specs Ill share, but they guy who got me the cam says its probably throwing out some nitrous in the exhaust. Im not to cam savy, I guess to much overlap ?

And its a Wet kit.
                      Zex box runs it. Thats also part of it. I know those dont flow as well.

Comment

What was the air fuel on the nitrous? looks like it is going pretty rich when the n2o is activated. There is power left in it for sure, just need to displace the fuel with more oxygen to find it.

Comment

This is for a 2004 V6?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I meant from the bottle hit.
                            When you do it right the torque cure follows the original torque curve but it is higher.

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
                            What was the air fuel on the nitrous? looks like it is going pretty rich when the n2o is activated. There is power left in it for sure, just need to displace the fuel with more oxygen to find it.
                            I like to keep it at 11 to 1 with juice on a piston engine. On a few engines that I have had on the dyno with bad intake manifold designs I have dropped it even further depending on the EGTs of individual cylinders. ICEs do not vary the power significantly across a range of about 12% when it comes to A/F ratios.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                            X