Cruise Line-up's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Every once in a while we have one that's under 15k with an Allison and it scoots.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Ill powershift em outta the door at my park desk every once in a while. Saw sludder spin the tires in the rain a couple times!
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Where is all the 8.0-8.5 class. Havent seen yall
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
        Where is all the 8.0-8.5 class. Havent seen yall
        I went home early, cold and me and my car suck. I could only muster a 9.4. I ran 9.0 last year. I had harder and taller/ wider tires street tires that I think hurt me. I spun all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I went home early, cold and me and my car suck. I could only muster a 9.4. I ran 9.0 last year. I had harder and taller/ wider tires street tires that I think hurt me. I spun all the time.
          I couldn't find any of my class. Oh well still had fun. Got a new best
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Yeah, I just against whoever was next to me. I got beat all four times. I thought I might beat the Harley truck and 350z, but not even close.

Comment

• I too lost to the 350z but that's when it spun in 2nd.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I made a few passes, didn't make much of anything. Couldn't get 60ft time to save my life. Best of 2.0 and a worst of 2.2 with slicks. If it didn't drop to idle it would spin. But my reaction was .03x more often then not.

Had a good time. Best of 8.6 with a 2.0 60. Car was running strong just couldn't make it happen.

Oc2 in the white crew? Whoever that was got a thumbs up, that truck moves lol. I ran a crappy pass against it but it was rolling past me up top.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• a fucking 2.2 on slicks? jesus christ, the track must have been shit, or you ned some new slicks.

Comment

• Both. Plus about 40 ft out it got slick.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      a fucking 2.2 on slicks? jesus christ, the track must have been shit, or you ned some new slicks.
                      Slicks are retired beat up and shitty. I don't plan on ever using them again.

Comment

• I had decent reaction, my best was .0372. My others .738 and some 01's and 03's.

Comment

I had decent reaction, my best was .0372. My others .738 and some 01's and 03's.
                          .7? You take a nap or what? That's almost a full second. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                            .7? You take a nap or what? That's almost a full second. Lol
                            Sorry, it was .07......leaves on yellow<~~~~~

Comment

• My quickest time of the day was an 8.05. I think whiteboy has me beat, I saw him run an 8.03 before I left. But I did tree him pretty good with a .0001 reaction time... and promptly missed third. That pass wound up being an 8.4 but I still got the win light.

I got that rad reaction time and a new best mph of 89.77. My best 60' was a 1.91, weak. I'm not sure the track was the problem, but my 60', ET, and mph were all over the damn place.

I had a great time, good to see a bunch of folks. My uncle ended up with some badass pictures. I'll post them up later this week.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Sorry, it was .07......leaves on yellow<~~~~~
                                I used to leave on the 3rd yellow but I started to anticipate the green here lately.. Adds a sketchy factor. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X