Politcal texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politcal texts

Damn these political texts are getting annoying.
    972-770-4628 was the last one I got, told him to leave me alone and he texted back.. Was it auto shipping that was fun ?

I think moving brokers were the ones that call over and over.

Comment

Beto has texted me 30 times! Don’t know how they got my number but no I won’t vote for you Beto so F off

Comment

Yeah I've gotten several texts from beto the fake mexican. I always just reply back "MAGA" or something. Actually if it happens again I think I'm going to reply "beto is a faggot" or something.

Or "Don't be a faggot, vote for Saget".

bob saget.
        WH

Comment

It’s a litmus test to see how many republican voters they think they might swing.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I believe Beto is already being sued by someone for all the spam texting they've been doing. Actually I looked it up and it's a class action lawsuit.

Comment

I haven't gotten one but my brother's gotten several. I told him to ask what Beto's stance on legalized prostitution was. They replied a few hours later with "I don't know, I'm just a volunteer" lol
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X