Free at Last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    I'm counting down the days to my retirement myself. 11,920 to go.

LOL!!! Believe me it will go faster than you expect! I started my first good job on Feb 16, 1970- #2 Electric Foundry of US Steel. Where in the hell did that time go!!
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Congrats

Next July will be 20 for me. Another 15 and I could if I want to. Not sure if I want to hurry and be 55. Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
            Wednesday was my last day at American Airlines. 32.5 years was enough! Time to drag the stangs out of storage!
            Congrats. I got 3.5 left than will possibly do something else. Go back into sales!
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              Congrats

Next July will be 20 for me. Another 15 and I could if I want to. Not sure if I want to hurry and be 55. Hahahahaha

LOL.. When we were in the Mills, all you had to do is hit the magic "80" number. If your age and service totaled 80, out the door you went!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Congrats. I got 3.5 left than will possibly do something else. Go back into sales!
                Go for it!! Can't believe how great I feel in just a few days of freedom!! Have a ton of honey-do's, but that's fine with me!

Comment

Kickass, Man!

Comment

Working...
                  X