Vasectomy doc recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I just had the "no scalpel" procedure done by Dr. Mootha in Richardson, and I'm still pain-free 3 hours later. The incision is made with a high-powered numbing spray, which feels like a light pop from a rubber band. I felt 6 sprays, decreasing in "thump" each time, and after that the only pain was what I was experiencing in my mind. The worst part of the experience imo, was the smell from the cauterizing. So much worse in my mind than was actually experienced.

The pre-sterilization wipe down wasn't bad either (female nurse), last sensual contact I'll have for a week. lol
    Did you take a Valium or anything of that nature?

And yes, the smell was freaking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      You guys are all crazy. Guess it'll be up to me to repopulate the human race.
      They all have kids already dude.

Stop pretending like you can get a girl to procreate with you

Comment

I was given a script for aspirin/codeine, but haven't needed any, though I did take two tylenol before bed last night for good measure. Minimal discomfort, but yes I can tell that something needs healing down there.

I think being diligent with ice the day of helped a ton, I had the ice pack between my legs as I drove home, and sat on it until it melted, save a couple breaks. Once the ice pack was done I was good, didn't need to break out the peas. Should've gotten the black eyed variety, and cooked them today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, and my out of pocket was 35 bucks. I guess my insurance provider understands how much cheaper this is over child birth and medical cost for another dependent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to think that's why it's inexpensive, far lower chance for ill side effects, prolonged care and claims from another client, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              They all have kids already dude.

Stop pretending like you can get a girl to procreate with you
              I'm your dad
              WH

Comment

have at it, I've met humans, I don't get excited about making more.

Comment

Dear God, please don’t.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    It's sure fun trying though...

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      You know you've got that odd one here and there, that's a pretty cool cat. Now if only they were all like that.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        It's sure fun trying though...
                        That's what getting our shit clipped is for. I can practice all I want and never worry about making another little ass hole.

You know you've got that odd one here and there, that's a pretty cool cat. Now if only they were all like that.
                        I barely like myself, I'm not trying to put out flyers for new people in my life.

Comment

Welp I went to gentle procedures yesterday and it pretty much lines up with what was being said here.

Doc was really cool, explained everything, including the non-needle anesthesia.

Best part was we were just having a conversation when I realize he is digging around and pulling out the parts he needed to cut from my ballsack.

And the burning smell was terrible.

Other than that, it was painless and even the first day pain wasn't bad. I took some hydrocodine and the second valium and slept the day away.

2nd day, today, I installed my K&N kit I was feeling so good. No bleeding or pain.

Comment

Working...
                          X