Photos from the Irish Republican Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the Irish Republican Army

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Last edited by CJ; 04-19-2015, 01:05 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Cool photos. I need to read up on that a bit more. I know a little about it from things I have seen on tv a few times but admittedly not as much as I probably should.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Is that following Bloody Sunday?

Comment

Fucking micks. Pretty decent country we had until those fuckers mobbed us by crossing the ocean in their damn potato boats.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Fucking micks. Pretty decent country we had until those fuckers mobbed us by crossing the ocean in their damn potato boats.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What are they so butt hurt about?

Comment

@narchy!

Comment

He's just trying to show them his homemade candle.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That first photo is hot!

Comment

Working...
                        X