No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the coins? My titan is almost lvl 20....thank you bounties!!!!...... but I haven't been able to get any. I haven't even started the moon missions yet.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Weekly nightfall, heroic and daily story missions on as high a difficulty you can handle
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Weekly nightfall, heroic and daily story missions on as high a difficulty you can handle
        Just unlocked those, about to do some. Finally got to equip my exotic helmet: helm of saint and leg armor: order's greaves. Im still pissed my hunter hasn't gotten anything.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Yeah now that you've gotten to 20 more things are open. Things that are harder but gives out more rewards.

Don't feel bad tho. I've been raiding since day one and am yet to get anything useful from the VOG yet everyone around me rakes in the exotics.

Most of my shit came from the nightfall.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• My hunter is probably the same lvl as my titan but I can't ever get anything with him. Gave in and got the Dark Below expansion. Going to use my hunter and try to get better gear for him. I was able to lvl up from 24 light to 25 light on my titan playing the rasputin mission with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              How do I get the coins? My titan is almost lvl 20....thank you bounties!!!!...... but I haven't been able to get any. I haven't even started the moon missions yet.
              Same boat as you, my Warlock is level 24 but I've only got like 3 coins. I'm still trying to get my Vanguard Rank 2, I've got a ways to go!

Comment

• Do the Vanguard ROC strikes over and over to get the Vanguard ranked up the quickest. Also, do them at the highest difficulty you're capable of for the best rewards.

Comment

• Holy fuck the vanguard roc is hard. I used up all of my smmo and barely took out any enemies. My hunter light lvl 24 looked weak as hell.

Comment

• Vanguard roc is lvl 26...you need to go lower on the strike playlist so you can kill stuff
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• My titan had no problems on the vanguard roc. It helps that he has an exotic helmet and 1049 defense. I think im sslowly giving up on my hunter. I just can't get anything good with him. My titan on the other hand has been getting everything left and right. Sucks because I really like my hunter but I'm enjoying my titan more.

I've done the strike lower than roc and don't ever get anything good for my hunter. Shit pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        My titan had no problems on the vanguard roc. It helps that he has an exotic helmet and 1049 defense. I think im sslowly giving up on my hunter. I just can't get anything good with him. My titan on the other hand has been getting everything left and right. Sucks because I really like my hunter but I'm enjoying my titan more.

I've done the strike lower than roc and don't ever get anything good for my hunter. Shit pisses me off.
                        Youre likely not going to just find everything you need to level any given character. Best and easiest way is to level your vanguard reputation. Use the marks/commendations you get from strikes and public events to buy new vanguard gear from the tower. If you have the DLC it's a lot easier since the vanguard sells light level 33 gear now. Also... Google how to grab the first crota raid chest. It's super easy. Can also solo the lamp and the bridge with ease. Both potentially drop raid gear. Just YouTube it. Lots of ways to get ahead.

Comment

• True on all accounts.

Just do strikes and crucible for marks then buy what you need. Then if you happen to get better then great.

You seem to be on when I'm on. Maybe should buy the 360 version and run with you. I'll take you thru raids and nightfalls. It hurts me cus ur at such a low level but it gives me a challenge lol.

Anyone know what a used copy goes for now?

Comment

• I dig my warlock and I'm really liking y titan but I'll never stop using my hunter. She's so agile that if I'm in trouble it's easy to move around till I can regroup. I just stick and move and love it

Comment

• Bungie has informed Destiny players that a special delivery will be arriving at some point this week.

Speaking via its official Twitter account, Bungie says the token of gratitude is “small,” but “Legendary”.

A small, but Legendary token of gratitude is being prepped for delivery later this week. We'll let you know when to check the Postmaster.
                              — Bungie (@Bungie) January 6, 2015

While no one knows for sure what the package will entail, that hasn’t stopped Reddit users from theorising. User JGP793 believes it’ll be a Ghost Shell, while another user, crayshea, argues it could be the legendary Sparrow EV-32 Snowblind.

The reasoning behind this claim? During the Halloween update Bungie added a new Sparrow to the game files, which at the time was referred to as the ‘snowflake’ Sparrow.

After that, members over on the official Destiny forums argued the Sparrow would become the special Christmas gift Bungie had been planning. But following the Christmas troubles Sony and Microsoft suffered, the gift was delayed until January.

Holiday gifts are scheduled for delivery in January. No one is missing out the Cryptarch's good cheer.
                              — DeeJ (@DeeJ_BNG) December 26, 2014

Comment

• I got to lvl 30 and hadn't done ANY raid stuff. I hopped on one day a couple days ago when TxRedneck was doing VoG with his friends, and he jumped out and let me have his spot for the final boss. First raid thing I've ever done, and I got the legendary sparrow, the raid helm, and the Vex, all from the last boss in VoG. Everyone hates me now.

Comment

Working...
                                X