No announcement yet.

Boaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want a pair of polaris skis? Ill let them go pretty cheap.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
      I'm putting the motor back in my Nautique tonight actually. Still have a long list of things to do before we hit the water.

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        anyone want a pair of polaris skis? Ill let them go pretty cheap.
        What's cheap?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          What's cheap?
          1500. Two seater ran fine , 3 seater's oil injection pump is wide open, needs the premix conversion that the two seater has. I had the carbs rebuild on it last summer, but didnt get to put either in the water. I've had them for a few years, we just bought a boat and really dont need them anymore.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

1500. Two seater ran fine , 3 seater's oil injection pump is wide open, needs the premix conversion that the two seater has. I had the carbs rebuild on it last summer, but didnt get to put either in the water. I've had them for a few years, we just bought a boat and really dont need them anymore.
            I don't know about skis but every 2 stroke outboard I've ever owned the first thing I did was bypass the vro (oil) pump and pre mix it myself. Is there a way to do that on skis?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I don't know about skis but every 2 stroke outboard I've ever owned the first thing I did was bypass the vro (oil) pump and pre mix it myself. Is there a way to do that on skis?
              yeah, it's pretty simple, a cover plate for the pump, and some caps for the injector holes.

Comment

We going to see you at the lake this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  every chance I get!

Comment

every chance I get!
                    Good deal

Comment

yeah, it's pretty simple, a cover plate for the pump, and some caps for the injector holes.

https://www.amazon.com/Motoparty-Blo.../dp/B07MW19TCP
                      very simple. i usually leave the oil tank in and partially full to keep the sensors from freaking out. if you keep a decent length of hose attached to the tank, you can add some oil to raw gas in a pinch if you got stuck somewhere away from the trailer or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        very simple. i usually leave the oil tank in and partially full to keep the sensors from freaking out. if you keep a decent length of hose attached to the tank, you can add some oil to raw gas in a pinch if you got stuck somewhere away from the trailer or whatever.
                        I converted my sl's oil tank to a fuel reserve tank.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I’ll send pics!

I’ll be at several different lakes around the metroplex all summer.

Comment

I’ll send pics!

I’ll be at several different lakes around the metroplex all summer.
                              Just out there ruining shit for everyone.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

DFWBoatStangs GTG??
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X