No announcement yet.

We're getting some Lego Love: New Mustang, Raptor, Model A, Camaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a lego mustang for my collection!!!

Comment

Leaked some more images. Should be on shelves at Toys R Us April 1.

Comment

No 4th gen Camero?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          No 4th gen Camero?
          Hah, no. But the classic Camaro is bad ass. Can't say as much for the new one, but I'm planning to modify it to make it better.

Comment

I am putting the Millennium Falcon together now, just finished Wal-E. The new kits are badass,

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              I am putting the Millennium Falcon together now, just finished Wal-E. The new kits are badass,
              That's awesome. I'd love both of those, but have to keep a narrow focus (castles and cars) or my whole house would be covered in Lego.

Comment

While the wife is buying onesies, I'll be stocking up on legos....
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Double post
                  Last edited by Scott Mc; 01-28-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I'm about $300 deep in lego dimensions shit not to mention the $300 in legos I bought for the boy at Christmas. Haven't even cracked the boxes on the Millennium falcon and several other sets yet.

Last edited by inline 6; 01-28-2016, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      That's awesome. I'd love both of those, but have to keep a narrow focus (castles and cars) or my whole house would be covered in Lego.
                      Use flat Lego plates as crown molding and hang them from the ceiling!
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

When I found out my wife and I were going to have a boy, I went on a buying binge of 1980's and 1990's legos. Basically all the sets I never got as a kid, like the hot rod garage or the hospital sets. I built everything I had instructions for, ziplocked them and put them in a toy chest. I just hope he's into legos, or I am going to look like a weirdo playing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          I have just gotten back into them and that may happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            I have just gotten back into them and that may happen lol.
                            Yeah, it'll sneak up on you. We call this room "the office" but we all know it's the Lego room. This is a bunch of 80's castle sets I kept from when I was a kid, some new castle stuff, Lord of the Rings and cars I've bought, modded or built. And of course, a bunch of my daughters stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              I'm about $300 deep in lego dimensions shit not to mention the $300 in legos I bought for the boy at Christmas. Haven't even cracked the boxes on the Millennium falcon and several other sets yet.

If you think thats expensive, lord help you if you discover Warhammer 40,000.

Comment

Daaaaaaaamn Blake! You have a collection for sure.

WTF are those mech warrior things?

Comment

Working...
                                X