Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    20 years for Classic registration and no real advantage that I remember

25 years for Antique, no inspection, only 1 license plate, no insurance required to register it, but it's not supposed to be driven on the roads. It's meant for car shows, parades, to and from being serviced or worked on. My 82 regal carried antique registration from 2008 until the day I sold it as a roller. I also has an 81 Chevy 3/4 ton that carried Antique.

The tag is good for 5 years, but it revolves around the states 5 years. 2008, 2013, 2018, etc. If you register 1 today as antique, the plate will be due again in 2023.
    They changed the plate, now instead of a run of plates, the plate doesnt expire and you get a sticker to put on it.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. Still got a looong way to go, but it's starting to look like something now.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• That is super dope Danny. I wish I could've seen it in any stage before i left Tx. Always a fan of the fin cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          '10-14 Ford Sterling Gray Metallic

Nah, no flake on this one. IMO a lot of times metalflake comes off as 'trying too hard' and I just want this car to be cool on its own. SGM is pretty gritty and has a lot of action in the sun, but it's nothing like flake.

That's jaw dropping gorgeous, Danny. Color me jealous!

Comment

• That's a lot of paint

Comment

• Originally posted by 46tbird View Post
              '10-14 ford sterling gray metallic

nah, no flake on this one. Imo a lot of times metalflake comes off as 'trying too hard' and i just want this car to be cool on its own. Sgm is pretty gritty and has a lot of action in the sun, but it's nothing like flake.

sweet!!

Comment

• that thing is too clean to be Danny's

Looks good man

Comment

• Originally posted by 46tbird View Post
                  '10-14 ford sterling gray metallic

nah, no flake on this one. Imo a lot of times metalflake comes off as 'trying too hard' and i just want this car to be cool on its own. Sgm is pretty gritty and has a lot of action in the sun, but it's nothing like flake.

p.i.m.p!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    that thing is too clean to be Danny's

Looks good man
                    Right? Not a single rusted through panel!

Danny, give me that one and go get you a rolling tetanus shot.

Seriously though, that is gorgeous!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Right? Not a single rusted through panel!

Danny, give me that one and go get you a rolling tetanus shot.
                      Don’t worry, he still has the 57 Plymouth wagon and it’s still awesome and we’ll ventilated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. Still got a looong way to go, but it's starting to look like something now.
                        Man, I am way behind and haven't kept up with folks on the board in a while 'cept maybe my homie Yale. Looking great Danny. You still got your wagon?

Comment

• Some great cars and projects here. Mine have been sitting WAYYY too long.

Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrodcobra View Post
                            Some great cars and projects here. Mine have been sitting WAYYY too long.

http://www.93cobra.itgo.com/images/dsc00162.jpg
                            that link sucks dick

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Don’t worry, he still has the 57 Plymouth wagon and it’s still awesome and we’ll ventilated.
                              Exactly the one I had in mind!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                Exactly the one I had in mind!
                                Fun story: that wagon is still running the 289/C4 from my 66 mustang. I pulled it because I thought it was on it's last leg. That was over a dozen years ago and the wagon still runs like a champ. Shows what I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X