• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Also, right click, block element.
    Hooray!
    Or just get ImageZoomer plugin
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      6780x7071, 44.8mb picture. God. Damn.

Now would be a good time for a board admin to research auto-resizing plugin.

FYI for the monitor size peeps, it doesn't matter if you have a 32 inch tv, if your shit can't match the resolution of the image (and trust me, no tv or single monitor you have can), it's going to be a huge image.
      The panorama is something like 26kx5500, that's a higher resolution than IMAX, which is only 18k horizontal.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        True story, hence the term "deployment hot". Another good one is "A plane ride away from being ugly again".
        True, I have never had to make that call. I've only had to deal with the "Food Service Scale"

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  That's a convenient 2 in 1 for several sweet pairs of boots.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• i don't get the tow truck picture. What's special/different about it?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Check out the Titan Towing subforum.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• In for pics of Bruce Jenner's tits. Hopefully he uses the same surgeon as his daughters have.

Comment

• Comment

• I wanna see momma Jenners titts

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X