Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Huh? Are you trying to release the kraken? Is Nessy haunting your dreams?
    Leviathan as in Thomas Hobbes.
    Colloquially, an overarching, all-controlling government.

Last edited by sc281; 10-18-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Leviathan as in Thomas Hobbes. An overarching, all-controlling government.

https://books.google.com/books/about...kp_read_button
      Well. There it is. I didn't click the second wikipedia link, damn the luck
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Where's Dolomite when you need him?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Don't make him put an albatross around your neck!
          Thas my jam.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a revelation for some of you. "Most people" don't dislike trump. It's just the news, libtards, Hollywood etc. it's the idiots you see on TV that hate trump. Most people think he's doing quite well considering Congress is less mature than this unmoderated forum. And this forum isn't responsible for the welfare of an entire country.

If Trumps only accomplishment in 8 years is that he is not Hillary; it's a YUGE Win! Everyday I'm tired of winning just as promised.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Here's a revelation for some of you. "Most people" don't dislike trump. It's just the news, libtards, Hollywood etc. it's the idiots you see on TV that hate trump. Most people think he's doing quite well considering Congress is less mature than this unmoderated forum. And this forum isn't responsible for the welfare of an entire country.

If Trumps only accomplishment in 8 years is that he is not Hillary; it's a YUGE Win! Everyday I'm tired of winning just as promised.
                I assure you there are people outside of the media, Hollywood, liberals, and people you see on TV who dislike Trump. Also, it's possible to dislike someone or think they're a buffoon and not "hate" them. There are republicans who dislike him. Libertarians who dislike him. Independents who dislike him. Heck, there are surely thousands or even millions of people who actually voted for him, even though they dislike him, and they did it because they believed he was a lot less shitty than Hillary. I know a lot of folks who fall in that category. And I get that. The really hardcore Trump lovers do crack me up though, probably just as much as the hardcore Hillary lovers.

Comment

• Ya, it's not so much that America voted FOR him - I think they voted against HRC.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Speaking for myself, I won’t vote at all before simply casting a vote “against” anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      I assure you there are people outside of the media, Hollywood, liberals, and people you see on TV who dislike Trump. Also, it's possible to dislike someone or think they're a buffoon and not "hate" them. There are republicans who dislike him. Libertarians who dislike him. Independents who dislike him. Heck, there are surely thousands or even millions of people who actually voted for him, even though they dislike him, and they did it because they believed he was a lot less shitty than Hillary. I know a lot of folks who fall in that category. And I get that. The really hardcore Trump lovers do crack me up though, probably just as much as the hardcore Hillary lovers.
                      Still isn't most people. But don't let facts interrupt your thinking. A lot of people dislike him. BFD, doesn't matter. It isn't most people and he won the job. The way this circus is going, its likely his for 7 more years too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Still isn't most people. But don't let facts interrupt your thinking. A lot of people dislike him. BFD, doesn't matter. It isn't most people and he won the job. The way this circus is going, its likely his for 7 more years too.
                        Just to make it clear for you, when I said "I don't think that's why most people dislike Trump", it meant that of the people who dislike Trump, it wasn't for the reasons given in the post that I was quoting. It wasn't meant as "most people in general dislike Trump".

I hope that was obvious to everyone else.

That said, you may still be wrong. I'm not so sure that the majority of people around don't dislike the guy. You have a large portion of people who hate him, many in the categories you listed earlier. Then you have the people who dislike him but still voted for him, just because he wasn't as bad as Hillary. I do think those two groups combined probably outnumber the people who actually really like the guy. Him winning the election doesn't disprove that.

I really hope this country can produce a better candidate in 2020. It shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

• FYI, more people voted against him than voted for him. Hell, more people voted for Clinton than voted for him. I think most people dislike Trump even though many, maybe even most, dislike Clinton as well.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Can you guys take your bickering somewheres else?? I'm here for the fucking conspiracy theories dammit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                              Can you guys take your bickering somewheres else?? I'm here for the fucking conspiracy theories dammit!!
                              You don't think getting 18 (16 repubtards, a commie and hrc) shitty candidates for President was a huge fucking conspiracy? I sure do. We couldn't pick 18 people that idiotic off this message board if we tried.

This is the mother of all conspiracies, literally. This is exactly the shit that leads to all the problems we have now.

Comment

• Trump is a man-child, and there isn’t much to like about him, never was, but he’s NOT crazy. He’s doing a great job, who cares who likes him! We’ve had far worse presidents, and much tougher times, so chillax!

Comment

Working...
                                X