No announcement yet.

Is Texas real estate slowing down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice place to be going...enjoy! Open a distillery or such...north Tejas will look good in the rearview mirror no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Hye Texas...The Hill country..
      I might be a full blown wino if I lived in Hye between Lewis, William Chris and Calais. The brewery over in Johnson City is good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        I might be a full blown wino if I lived in Hye between Lewis, William Chris and Calais. The brewery over in Johnson City is good too.
        That Brewer IS good. My parents live in Johnson City, and I take a trip over there every time I visit.

Comment

• Yeah, the wife is a member at a couple wineries. I haven't tried the JC brewery yet, I'll check it out.. Really looking forward to it.. Closing is 9 am friday, after that Dallas is in my rear view except to visit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Those fuckers were the ones pouring gas on the sparks to get this going. We looked at new construction, and builders are starting to load up on incentives.

There are house-poor folks all over right now, if the equity evaporates they are in deep shit and will have to ride it out.
            The new construction incentives are builders looking to move inventory for the end of the year so they don't get hung with a ton of spec homes come January 1st. Now is the time that we focus on meeting our business plan, and controlling end of year inventory.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Interesting, always heard this was busy time because people were trying to get in for the school year.
            I would think it is going to be busier for the pre-owned home market more so than new construction. Anyone looking to buy during the summer months won't find a builder who can build them a home from dirt in time to get them closed for the school year. There may be a spec in process or a finished spec sitting there that would work, but we generally see a little bit of a slow down this time of year in most neighborhoods.

The neighborhood I am in now, is an exception to the rule. My salesman is selling 2-3 every week.
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I need to move into something cheaper. Paying $2,300 a month. Shit too high now a days

Comment

• I got approved for a 4.125% locked for seven years interest only loan this week. It is 2007 all over again!
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Well boys, its great here. Got here around 6 last Friday. Enjoyed the Brewery in JC. screw Loose Blonde is good..
                  My neighbors seem to approve of me so far..

Comment

• You going to permit people to hunt? Taking my son for his first hunt this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I got approved for a 4.125% locked for seven years interest only loan this week. It is 2007 all over again!
                      Hopefully you know what you are doing! Who is the lender?

Comment

Well boys, its great here. Got here around 6 last Friday. Enjoyed the Brewery in JC. screw Loose Blonde is good..
                        My neighbors seem to approve of me so far..
                        I am quite a bit jealous right now

Comment

• Funny part is I only hunt with a Nikon. I need to build a blind closer to the feeder so I can get some better pics..
                          We're full on hunters. When family heard I bought this place, they all asked for reservations.. They can only hunt when the wife is out of town though.. I don't mind hunting, just not my thing.

Comment

• Thats about 15 minutes from where I hunt. Have you seen any Axis or Black Buck?

If I had the scratch I'd move down there in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              Thats about 15 minutes from where I hunt. Have you seen any Axis or Black Buck?

If I had the scratch I'd move down there in a heartbeat.
                              Not yet. There some here, just haven't got any pics. My friend has a lease north of us by a few miles, he's shown some pics from his cams.
                              We're off 1320, just north of the river.

Comment

Funny part is I only hunt with a Nikon. I need to build a blind closer to the feeder so I can get some better pics..
                                We're full on hunters. When family heard I bought this place, they all asked for reservations.. They can only hunt when the wife is out of town though.. I don't mind hunting, just not my thing.
                                Fair enough...cousin!

Comment

Working...
                                X