Man card for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
    He’s probably referring to you saying “He can’t identify himself”, considering by the time you posted that, the guy’s name was out and he has already given interviews telling his story. In fact, that was already pointed out in this thread before you posted that.

Just a guess though.
    Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I figured it was obvious that the house cat comparison was clearly a smart ass remark intended to point out how ridiculous the media is and how dumb it is to pretend hes some sort of badass hero.

1 - The media intentionally made it seem like this cat was the size of a large dog instead of a large cat. This was a baby mountain lion....not some 80lb monster.

2 - pretending like someone is a badass for saving their own ass is stupid. Especially against a baby mountain lion that would of taken 45 minutes to actually kill this dude. What was he supposed to do...lie down and die? He did what anyone else would have done.

Do we pretend the people that survived the Frisco coyote attacks are heros?
      As soon as someone kills that coyote with their bare hands, yeah. I’d think so.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I figured it was obvious that the house cat comparison was clearly a smart ass remark intended to point out how ridiculous the media is and how dumb it is to pretend hes some sort of badass hero.

1 - The media intentionally made it seem like this cat was the size of a large dog instead of a large cat. This was a baby mountain lion....not some 80lb monster.

2 - pretending like someone is a badass for saving their own ass is stupid. Especially against a baby mountain lion that would of taken 45 minutes to actually kill this dude. What was he supposed to do...lie down and die? He did what anyone else would have done.

Do we pretend the people that survived the Frisco coyote attacks are heros?
        People are pretending he’s a hero? 40 lbs is a baby? Someone said 80 lbs is a monster? And you’re complaining about the media exaggerating. See the irony here?

Who said anything about coyotes? Lol

Comment

• I think this story and thread deserves a poem.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            People are pretending he’s a hero? 40 lbs is a baby? Someone said 80 lbs is a monster? And you’re complaining about the media exaggerating. See the irony here?

Who said anything about coyotes? Lol
            So you're capable of a tantrum and outrage when I exaggerate to prove how stupid the media is...but not capable of understanding how ridiculous this story was from the beginning?

Comment

So you're capable of a tantrum and outrage when I exaggerate to prove how stupid the media is...but not capable of understanding how ridiculous this story was from the beginning?
              Tantrum and outrage? Dude, that’s rich.

You should see me. I’m stomping around my house screaming and breaking shit.

Comment

• Maybe a savanna cat?
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Maybe a savanna cat?
                  They are a mix of domestic cats and an African wild cat called a serval. I have eaten a serval before.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• You guys ever hold a 10 pound pissed off house cat. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to fuck with any cat over 30 pounds

Comment

• I got 40 pound coons under my feeder lights every night if anyone wants to come make the news.

Comment

• I got 40 pound nuts and you bitches ain't doing shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          You guys ever hold a 10 pound pissed off house cat. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to fuck with any cat over 30 pounds
                          Over the years I have had many house cats tear into me and it ain't fun.

The last time it happened there was a pair of ducks in my pool and I went to throw my cat onto them. The cat was cool with that but the ducks flew off right as I was walking to the edge of the pool with him and he turned into a buzz saw trying to get away from them and me. My GF was watching and could not hold it together laughing seeing me in my underwear will blood running off of my upper body onto my feet. After the initial shock I was laughing too. That was the last time I tried to use a cat named "Combat" as a weapon.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            I got 40 pound coons under my feeder lights every night if anyone wants to come make the news.
                            Why are they at your feeder B.L.M. protest???
                            Last edited by soap; 02-17-2019, 04:27 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              You guys ever hold a 10 pound pissed off house cat. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to fuck with any cat over 30 pounds
                              I used to hate my grandmas cat It was a bitch. This cat was average size Tomcat. One day my doberman cornered the cat. Now I’m trying to save this fucking cat so I quickly grab it To take it to safety. This cat fucked me up it went apeshit On me. Fucker scratched me Bit my balls everything you can think of.

So basically long story short. Anyone who says 40 pound cougar is nothing they either have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about, or watch too many movies. So you Can’t take anything away from the guy.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                Exactly.
                                Well speak up next time son, nobody can understand you. Also, was his name just "out" before I made the post, or had he voluntarily released it? Big difference, which would make my point still stand. Although yes I do have to admit that I should have read further than just the initial part where he didn't want to say what it was. Who can blame him, people go ape shit if you say you ran over some neighborhood cat that jumps under your tire.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X