Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I always knew you were a god damn bone rod gulper.
    I thought it was common knowledge
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I think he just stopped receiving a paycheck...

Who fixed 'the glitch'
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I mean, he was just posting stuff from reddit, and you liked it, so technically you just came out as a faggot.

I always knew you were a god damn bone rod gulper.
        What do you mean JUST came out? You've been my side bitch for like 4 years now.

Comment

• Just busy with stuff and haven't had the free time I once did. Sorry guys.

Still lurk on the_donald, and with Mueller shitting the bed today, and the democrat "squad" dragging the Dems communist, the 2020 election is shaping up to be just as fun as 2016.

Comment

• Coming from Chris Wallace, a man almost as big of a never-trumper and dem water carrier as Shep Smith

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Who's ready for the big igloo?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

The Democrats keep saying over and over and over again that they cannot indict a sitting president which leads me to believe that they protest too much. Someone should have asked Robert Mueller despite knowing that he could not indict a sitting president did they try to do it anyway? I believe they tried and it got thrown out and they are desperate to keep people from knowing that.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      The Democrats keep saying over and over and over again that they cannot indict a sitting president which leads me to believe that they protest too much. Someone should have asked Robert Mueller despite knowing that he could not indict a sitting president did they try to do it anyway? I believe they tried and it got thrown out and they are desperate to keep people from knowing that.
                      There wasn't anything to indict for. Mueller said in his report that there was no collusion. He was forced to say under oath today that there was no obstruction.

It's all over but the crying.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            What do you mean JUST came out? You've been my side bitch for like 4 years now.
                            I thought you identified as a woman!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                                Could you take over posting up memes just to piss off Mangus the Marvelous Mangina?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X