Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it so much easier to get AIDS from a man as a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex View Post
    Its so much easier to get aids from fucking a Guy bareback up the poop chute than fucking a girl

And Isiah Thomas was dead on
    Magic was married and had been with 300 women, what makes you think he would all of a sudden decide to fuck a guy in the ass?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Magic was married and had been with 300 women, what makes you think he would all of a sudden decide to fuck a guy in the ass?
      I guess he though Easy-E was feminine and an easy starting point.
      Ded

Comment

The act of placing one’s face in one’s hands, or “facepalming” is a gesture of nonverbal-communication common among many cultures. The action conveys a message of dismay and is often a reaction toward someone’s momentary lapse of logic, judgement, or memory. This reaction may be directed toward another person or be self-deprecating.
        Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

It's because god hates gay men. Gay women are a gift from god for the entertainment of men to partially make up for all the unbelievable bitches in the world. (Butch-dikes excluded)

Comment

Since I am gay, my favorite is the pitbull from behind
            Corrected

Comment

Just exit the closet Alexis, I mean alex

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

And Isiah Thomas was dead on
                  are you saying Isaiah fucked Magic and gave him the booty flu?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    are you saying Isaiah fucked Magic and gave him the booty flu?
                    no he clearly said isiah

Comment

Working...
                    X