Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veet a men's lol

Comment

Has Les Stroud ever actually caught a fish?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        Has Les Stroud ever actually caught a fish?
        Yes on a few episodes. Nothing huge, but big enough. One he caught like 3 in an hour.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I thought you were talking about punky brewster, then saw Eric's post and thought I was a weirdo. Looks like I still am but, atleast I'm not alone. lol
          No I instantly thought of Punky Brewster too, LOL. We're all weirdos!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I thought you were talking about punky brewster, then saw Eric's post and thought I was a weirdo. Looks like I still am but, atleast I'm not alone. lol
            It worked! Soleil ended up with some monster sweater hogs. So much so, she had to have a reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              It worked! Soleil ended up with some monster sweater hogs. So much so, she had to have a reduction.
              What the hell man that's like slapping god in the face!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                What the hell man that's like slapping god in the face!
                It's not just making them smaller. They completely reshape them. They make them more supple, symmetrical.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Holy Jesus, gtracer must have 40 yards worth of sand in his vag. Holy shit!
                  I don't get it. Seems to happen often where long time members you never hear a peep out for years of all of the sudden turn into colossal queens.

Comment

evan - i heard she got breast reduction surgery
                    seth - what? that's like slapping god across the face for giving you a beautiful gift
                    evan - she had back problems, man...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      It's not just making them smaller. They completely reshape them. They make them more supple, symmetrical.
                      Mmm Punky's supple titties!

Edit: Grown punky! Don't ban me

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
                        mmm punky's supple titties!

Edit: Grown punky! Don't ban me
                        lmao!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I liked survivorman, but come on seriously.. people really believe that he would set up a camera, walk away from it until hes all the way down the mountain/out of the shot and then come back and get the camera and then walk down again? fucking retarded. He was already proved to be a fake and thats why his show ended. I didnt mind Bear, he sure did have a taste for his own piss though. LOL. I kind of like the dual survival show with the hippie and the outdoorsman or whatever. I'd really like to take a evasion/survival school at some point.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                            I liked survivorman, but come on seriously.. people really believe that he would set up a camera, walk away from it until hes all the way down the mountain/out of the shot and then come back and get the camera and then walk down again? fucking retarded. He was already proved to be a fake and thats why his show ended. I didnt mind Bear, he sure did have a taste for his own piss though. LOL. I kind of like the dual survival show with the hippie and the outdoorsman or whatever. I'd really like to take a evasion/survival school at some point.
                            When was Survivorman shown to be fake?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              When was Survivorman shown to be fake?
                              Same. As far as I understood that's the big reason he got out of it. Surviving for him is one thing, but the cameras were too much - or something along those lines.

It COULD be fake, I'd not be real surprised, but I've seen 0 evidence of it.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He bitched about the cameras constantly in the later episodes. Heat/cold/humidty made it a pain in the ass. Especially when he was trying to get some sleep.

He didn't always set cameras down, only when there was a good shot to be had. Walking back to get the camera was a PITA and why he carried the Camera-On-A-Stick.

I like Les as he doesn't get stupid and climb a sheer face when there is a trail that leads up the wall. Occasionally he does somethign moronic (stab his hand with a knife) but they leave it in and it's more immersive.

Comment

Working...
                                X