Sunflower Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunflower Seeds

My addiction seems to ebb and flow... and today it's flowing hard.

I can go weeks/months without any but sometimes, like today, I feel like a crackhead looking for a fix. I'll eat them until I've damn near burned holes through my gums and cheeks.

Anyone else have self control issues w/ seeds?

These are the new hotness:

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-29-2012, 02:18 PM.

If I have a bag of them I will typically polish 'em off in a sitting.
    These are my crack-

Comment

Once I start I can't stop until my mouth hurts from all the salt. The Davids Jalapeno are my favorite. Now day I usually only eat them when driving a long way by myself.

Comment

Those are tasty.

My new favorits are Frito Lays "flamas". That shit is so damn amazing.

Comment

gonna have to find and try those buffalo ranch

i will eat a slim bag in one sitting easily, can't really do more than that. i don't like the plain ones either, i mean i'll eat them if someone has some, but i only buy flavored ones

Comment

Yep, I feel you on this. When I go fishing I will go through 2 big bags until my mouth and gums are shot. They helped me stop smoking also.

Comment

I never got into sunflower seeds. Too much effort for too little payout. Now, if they're already shelled, I like them ok, but that's about it.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yep, especially ever since I quit smoking. I take down a big bag a day.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I try to stay away from the flavored seeds. They tear my mouth up too much. I usually keep a big bag at home though. I'll eat seeds while I walk the dog, on long drives, any time I need to be occupied.

Comment

^they really help out on long drives, especially if you are getting tired

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Yep, especially ever since I quit smoking. I take down a big bag a day.
                      huh?? Did you quit drinking to? Jesus Christ, man.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

heck yes! i love those. the company that makes those do a great job on the flavors

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          I never got into sunflower seeds. Too much effort for too little payout. Now, if they're already shelled, I like them ok, but that's about it.
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            huh?? Did you quit drinking to? Jesus Christ, man.
                            This. I used to throw a handful in my mouth, seed and shell, chew it for a bit then spit out then spit them out.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              This. I used to throw a handful in my mouth, seed and shell, chew it for a bit then spit out then spit them out.
                              I actually did this... now I just buy the seed only shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X