X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted this AM, took about 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      If I really cared about what these guys thought about me you would have a point. BUT I don't
      On the contrary, I caused you to react and Google who your sitting House representative was since you were ignorant of that information. So you obviously do care, even if you're exposed as a mindless drone in the process.

Comment

It's obviously a really tight race, but it looks like CNN is trying to lay the groundwork for an Obama loss. Their website is asking for examples of voter intimidation or messed up voting machines. They've reported on absentee ballots tossed out for being completed wrong.

Comment

Seroiusly voted last week. In and out with both my kids in less than 5 minutes. Voted for several Libertarians and the rest were Republicans. When there was only one candidate running, unless I knew them, they didn't get a vote.

Comment

Early voted. Waited zero seconds in line.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              On the contrary, I caused you to react and Google who your sitting House representative was since you were ignorant of that information. So you obviously do care, even if you're exposed as a mindless drone in the process.
              Only in your pea brain would that mean I cared about what you thought about me.

Comment

Just voted in my small precinct! I thanked the lady for asking for my ID, and she said, well thank you for saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Just voted in my small precinct! I thanked the lady for asking for my ID, and she said, well thank you for saying that.
                  Good job brotha! How'd the lines look?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                    Only in your pea brain would that mean I cared about what you thought about me.
                    Glad to see you're getting upset.....you should be for being such a t00l.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Good job brotha! How'd the lines look?
                      Oh there wasn't any line at all. I live in a small township. I was in and out in about 5 minutes if that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        I was in and out in about 5 minutes if that.

The 'ole in out in out.
                        Last edited by CJ; 11-06-2012, 01:20 PM.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• lol clockwork.

Comment

• Who got the droog vote?

Comment

• Voted for Romney today and voted for McCain in the past.
                              Lets hope we can get some real change going.

Jon

Comment

• Voted Friday. Took about 1 hr.

Comment

Working...
                                X