Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good

Comment

A little body work and paint. The more I was sanding the more I thought, this is not a show car, I bet they barely washed the dirt off before they painted them sometimes.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Shorter shifter=mo better. Dual mount optima box, bronco tank which fits......sorta! New LS radiator and I believe a tru cool 40k will drop right in front of it. Going to probably use led lights for blinkers and put a oil cooler behind one side and let the tru cool dip into the other side. I got a nice spray in bed liner kit for the bed floor and interior. This 100 percent humidity is stalling progress. Oh and my mom who is the sewing queen is stitching my top with nylon thread. It was new, just sat in the box for years and the thread got old. I refuse to mount my pretty seats until rain is not pouring in on them.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Plans for bedliner and interior?
          WH

Comment

Yes. Well yes I bought a spray in bed liner for both. I am going to do some front floor pan work, then paint the center hump and doors tan, then bed line in the seat channels.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

There is one of these on craigslist in Carrollton, being parted out. did you have an extra for parts?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                There is one of these on craigslist in Carrollton, being parted out. did you have an extra for parts?
                No, he had dumped a bunch of money into that one and then decided to do something else. I tried to buy his tailgate but he wants me to buy the bed also. Like he wants 3k for a gas tank he had built and fuel pump set up. I might be into the Bronco tank for 700.00 when all said and done and have twice the capacity and more clearance.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It looked different in my mind. I was hoping the brown was going to be*a little*lighter but it's growing on me.*

​​​​​​​
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I dig the shit out of that.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I dig the shit out of that.
                      Thanks. Got the LS burned in today, the 4L80e and 203/205 swinging under there. Got to order some square tube mounts that shoulddddd clear the front shaft. Glad I ordered 5 foot cables on the shifters and who would have thought I think the LS PS hose is going to bolt into the damn hydroboost system. Al is a better welder than me but he had never tried welding a nut to a broken exhaust stud. Came out like butter! We were both impressed.

Much better.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

bro!

solid.

Comment

Real nice!

Comment

That is really, really cool.

Comment

Looks great!
                              Needs a bumper sticker that says "got ground clearance?"
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Thanks. Yeah f'ing driveshafts are no joke. Going 1410 yokes all the way around and solid u joints, should be ready monday. Had to get those built and balanced to see where that damn cross member needs to go in there. Pulled the doubler back out last night since it didn't completely pull up flush with the 4L80e. Stupid little 3/8's bolts on the nose are going to need a little clearancing, or I am looking for low profile ones. I would rather do that then clearance the bearing support plate.

Brake lines, air filter, and some other nickel and dime pieces are on the way. I was going to buy a winter Jeep in case we have bad weather this year but this one may actually get done in time. Would need ARB lockers before I would drive it on ice though. That will be my biggest expense I have left. Anyone got the hook up on Optimas! I hate them but they are going to fit perfectly.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X