• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    LOL I dicked around with BO2k in high school
    I was at defcon for the release of bo2k lol. Good times

Comment

Yea, but did any of you attend the Ghetto LAN parties back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Don't like the guy but the fact that he was part of CDC back in the day is kind of cool.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QW26N
        He was NOT part of the CDC. I hung out with most the members and I never ever heard of him. Hell, I doubt he was even old enough to shave when the CDC was large and in charge.

Comment

Can we name any other politicians with overly exaggerated arm movements? I mean other than Hitler and Mussolini of course.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
            He was NOT part of the CDC. I hung out with most the members and I never ever heard of him. Hell, I doubt he was even old enough to shave when the CDC was large and in charge.
            No worries, this is just him and his bullshit PR machine trying to make him more young and hip. I have to laugh at the comparisons to JFK. The guy doesn't have a fucking thing in common with JFK besides being white and male.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Can we name any other politicians with overly exaggerated arm movements? I mean other than Hitler and Mussolini of course.
              Not Bob Dole.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                This thread is about Beto. Not about some other candidate. And I’ll say it again... zero chance.
                Its going to be hilarious watching trump disembowel him in front of everyone. He doesn't have a prayer. Not a snowball's chance in hell. My guess is that he's just seeking more limelight for a book or something, which is commonplace.

Get real guys. Who do they have that can stand up against trump. Name one. Did you see what he did to them the first time around? lol. It was so vicious, so brutal, I loved it. So refreshing to see that instead of the Mr. Nice Guy role they all played for the last 30 years.
                WH

Comment

In light of recent events Beto may be more of a wack job than the current lineup of loony hopefuls. May not last long.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    In light of recent events Beto may be more of a wack job than the current lineup of loony hopefuls. May not last long.
                    You didn't write short stories about running over little kids when you were an angsty teen?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I think you guys are underestimating this dudes sway.

The media is going to get behind him in a big way, and champion him until some SJW moment happens and then they will champion some non-white woman to run.

I think he will be a formidable challenger and go far before the dems select someone more SJW friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        You didn't write short stories about running over little kids when you were an angsty teen?
                        Can we rename the thread, “Beto may run over your kids.....”

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          I think you guys are underestimating this dudes sway.

The media is going to get behind him in a big way, and champion him until some SJW moment happens and then they will champion some non-white woman to run.

I think he will be a formidable challenger and go far before the dems select someone more SJW friendly.
                          Make no mistake he isn’t formidable at all, but fake news is very formidable. He will benefit most from fake news.

Comment

Now we only need Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, and Oprah Winfrey to announce their candidacies to complete the gaggle of Democratic hopefuls.

Comment

I've found myself avoiding political talk these days. I've also found myself avoiding most any kind of talk that can lead to any kind of debate period. I think something has changed society fundamentally making rational debate impossible. I pretty much feel like we've started a cold (civil) war and no matter what the people on each side will not back down. The sky is only blue if their leader says it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                I've found myself avoiding political talk these days. I've also found myself avoiding most any kind of talk that can lead to any kind of debate period. I think something has changed society fundamentally making rational debate impossible. I pretty much feel like we've started a cold (civil) war and no matter what the people on each side will not back down. The sky is only blue if their leader says it is.
                                You are right, but that’s why it’s doubly important to call these people on their BS. I’m not saying waste a ton of time on it, or even try to change their minds. But there is a ton of value in telling them you support the 1st and 2nd amendments, and they can shove their BS back up their respective orifices. Leave it at that and move on while they throw their toddler hissy.

Comment

Working...
                                X