No announcement yet.

Texafornia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that have not heard, Charles Schwab will be building their new HQ in Westlake Texas. Bring on the next influx on California migrants. Maybe now 114 will become an actual freeway without stoplights.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      For those that have not heard, Charles Schwab will be building their new HQ in Westlake Texas. Bring on the next influx on California migrants. Maybe now 114 will become an actual freeway without stoplights.
      To that end, I took GB home today instead of 121, and it was flowing good with that new lane. I can't wait for 121 to get finished (if we are still here).

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        That place is fucking HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          To that end, I took GB home today instead of 121, and it was flowing good with that new lane. I can't wait for 121 to get finished (if we are still here).
          By the time it's "finished", we'll need another lane.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            We've discussed a move to Seattle, it is beautiful, and an option for the current position I'm intervieing for, but not currently on the radar. My step daughter's dad and his family are in Sacramento, so that's the only consideration for now, we are comfortable enough in Frisco that really Sacramento is the only move that makes sense.

Once my stepdaughter is on her own this all may be subject to change, and Seattle is a logical next step in terms of career path.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            I was recently talking to a company in Bellevue. I love Seatte area. If I can find the right move, I'm gone. No secret I've never been a big fan of DFW, but lately my hatred has grown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              No secret I've never been a big fan of DFW, but lately my hatred has grown.
              I left 10 years ago and haven’t looked back. Best decision of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I was recently talking to a company in Bellevue. I love Seatte area. If I can find the right move, I'm gone. No secret I've never been a big fan of DFW, but lately my hatred has grown.
                "Do it."

The political side sucks, but there is a reason people deal with it and pay big money to live in certain places. After commuting this past year, I'm pretty well over it. If Sacramento doesn't work out my long game is to land something in Seattle, once Lina's off on her own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X