Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we still have a hookup at grapevine ford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we still have a hookup at grapevine ford?

My insurance totaled out my mustang and one of the comparables is a grapevine ford ad that I can't find. showing they sold this mustang with 22k miles for 12k

vin is 1ZVBP8CF2C5203043

Anyone help me out i'm just trying to figure out what it was listed at

No idea if we do. I hope so I am about to be in the market also.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Fuck that place.

Comment

Best way to buy a new Ford anymore is to find a stealership that has what you want and come in with your own finance. They are not going to budge if its a 2020 GT500 or GT350 or even a Bullitt. Though if you have your own finance you can get what you want at a nice price, of course if you go with FoMoCo finance, you have to choose 0-72 or the rebates, you can't have both.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I got a better deal at 5 Star on 820 as a walk-in, than the previous "great deal" from GVF. I would not go there again.

My 2 cents.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Best way to buy a new Ford anymore is to find a stealership that has what you want and come in with your own finance. They are not going to budge if its a 2020 GT500 or GT350 or even a Bullitt. Though if you have your own finance you can get what you want at a nice price, of course if you go with FoMoCo finance, you have to choose 0-72 or the rebates, you can't have both.
            I was able to get rebates and 2.8 at least. They tried to say I had to take like 4.8...but changed their tune when I said I was heading to my bank.

Comment

We never had any "hook up" lol. What we had was "an appointment with the salesman".
              WH

Comment

I got the hook up there when I went to see Purdy, and then again when I went to see Tony G. Both times I got more than I expected for my trade and a great price on the new vehicle.

Comment

I wouldn’t buy there. I think Skip’s Dad still works there, but the rest of the sales staff sucks and the service department is garbage.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Skip's dad still works there. His name is Reid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I was able to get rebates and 2.8 at least. They tried to say I had to take like 4.8...but changed their tune when I said I was heading to my bank.
                      Going to car dealer sucks.

1). Take snacks they try to wear you down.
                      2). Give them a time limit.
                      3). If taking in a trade, take both sets of keys.
                      4). If they start to play games tell ‘em you can go somewhere else get the same thing from someone that wants to sell cars.
                      5). Be prepared to drive home in your car the second they don’t do what you want (that’s why they have the spare key and not your keys).
                      6). If you do buy their overpriced piece of shit they can tint the fucking windows on their own damn dime or park it in their asses.
                      7). I will come pick it up, sign the paperwork after you’ve cleaned it and tinted the damn windows.

The dealers entire plan is to wear you down to accept their shitty deal. If you are gonna take a shitty deal just buy from a place like Carvana because its less hassle.

Comment

Holiday Ford

Comment

The sales director lady is a real piece of work at Grapevine Ford. Wouldnt honor me and 2 other people's agreements with the salesmen on getting a Focus RS for MSRP in 2016. They wanted 8 over. Five Star Ford wanted 10 over back in 2016 too, so they said "it was a bargain".

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            All dealers in central tx discounting the bullitt. Best one is $8,000 off. Also i have found that if you play their game it is a lot better to take their finance up front and then go refi. That typically gets you a better deal out the door. They will discount more and expect to make it up on the shit rate they give you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              We never had any "hook up" lol. What we had was "an appointment with the salesman".
                              Agreed. Can't hate on them though, but certainly not worth the drive.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X