Mike tyson vs. Roy jones jr. | full weigh-in and face off video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    Watched at bro-inlaws. Was cool to see him in it. But man, he held back so many times to drop his ass. I know it was for a quick buck/charity, but seeing his movements and the open shots he could of taken. He wanted to make sure it went all 8 rounds.

it is what it is.

I agree 100%, It was like a couple of buddies doing some friendly sparring. I think Mike was holding back, and I think RJJ was trying to look as good as he could without actually doing anything to piss Mike off. And I totally get it, but if they really want this Legends Only thing to take off, they need to give the people what they want. It would have been epic to see Mike land a big uppercut.

That said, Jake Paul knocking out Nate Robinson was pretty damn entertaining. They just left that fool laying face down for a solid minute before even checking on him, as if they thought he was faking or something. I'm glad he's okay. I was laughing as I worried, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      I'm glad he's okay. I was laughing as I worried, though.
      My wife got mad at me for laughing. I was like that mofo knew the job was dangerous when he took it. That was a brutal KO, the announcer was like, "someone call for mediacal attention", ahahahahahaha!!!

Reminds of the time Jetfast5.0 (Jet) knocked out that fool ruunning his cocksucker at Pappas Pizza/Back9 way back. His girlfriend started yelling, "you killed him, omg he's dead!"
      Da Prez (Fred) walks up to her and says, "he ain't dead, he's just knocked the fuck out!

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
      X