No announcement yet.

Police arrest man for filming raid, then shoot his dog in front of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't blame the officer for shooting the dog.
    Street car.

Comment

you know, fuck a bunch of this shit.

Contact the hawthorne police department with your complaints.
      Non-Emergency Phone Press Information Officer: Lieutenant Scott Swain (310) 349-2835, Business (310) 349-2700
      Address 12501 S. Hawthorne Blvd Hawthorne, CA 90250
      email: kswain@cityofhawthorne.org
      Contact California's 43rd District Congressperson

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Guess he won't be so hard core now.
        My thoughts exactly.
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
          It looks like they tried to kick the dog away and the dog jumped to bite so it got shot. Can't see where the cop was left with much choice.
          By this logic....if a cop were to, attempt to bite you, then you'd be left with not much choice then?

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post
            By this logic....if a cop were to, attempt to bite you, then you'd be left with not much choice then?
            With previous Zombie attacks, You have reason to shoot someone trying to bite you.
            Street car.

Comment

I'm thinking that it could have been prevented were the officers more observant, and in being so, noticed that the windows were down. They could have instructed him to roll them up? When the dog mills for a moment, they could have instructed him to "try and calm your dog or we'll kill him"?

My feel is they already had their tacticool on, so they were ready to party!!! Pack mentality, if you will, based on the number of units there and the adrenaline that was no doubt already pumping.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Hate seeing the dog getting killed for doing what most dogs would do. Whole thing could have been prevented if both parties egos weren't involved. Couple things I've learned on here past couple months. 1000lb bear charges regular guy, guy shoots the ground scares bear off. Small bull runs amuck in streets regular dude tackles bull and subdues it. Dog with leash attached lunges at 3 professionals deadly force is used. I bet each one of them had pepper spray. I will say if people want powerful breed dogs they should be well trained so things like this are avoided, but that almost never happens no matter the type of owner.

Comment

I would say that dog was very well trained. He saw his owner being attacked and went to save him.

Comment

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, cops arrest him for no reason other than being a dick, the dog reacted and they had to shoot. Cops are at fault 100%, fire their asses.

Knowing rottweilers, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet into one if it was pissed off. They are crazy strong and are close to the top on bite pressure for dogs.

Comment

Man i hate to see that,that's pretty fucked up. That cop could have just tazed it to put him down for a minute. That dog did what he was trained to do,and not just one shoot 3 or 4. Lets make damn sure it dies.Maybe someone should shoot that bitch...

Comment

I'm sure it was technically justified because the dog was trying to bite them, but it sure seems like the cops could have handled that better.

Comment

that dumbass killed his own fucking dog, what an idiot

purposely fucking with the cops and then leaving your dog unsecured in a car with open windows is just asking for trouble. the only one i feel bad for is the dog

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                            Can't blame the officer for shooting the dog.
                            Sure the dog lunged at them, and I can see why at THAT moment they had to shoot.

That said, they never should have been fucking with the guy in the first place.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It looks like he said something to the cops, before they headed over. I wonder if he asked to better secure the dog, before it got out of the car. Seems like the two cops wanted to get their own fun in.

Comment

What a fucking Idiot! Poor dog has a Dumbass for a owner & the dog paid the price for its owners stupidity, Dog was only doing what any good dog would do & was protecting its owner. It really hurts my hurt to see animals hurt because of people putting them in bad situations
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X