Lifetime warranty on hardware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime warranty on hardware?

I used to be a hardcore EVGA fan due to their lifetime warranty and have a couple products that still have that warranty, but now they switched to a 3yr transferrable warranty with the option to pay for a 5 or 10 year extended. They said it was to "add resale value". I call BS but whatever. Anyone know of other manufacturers that have lifetime warranties now?

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    I used to be a hardcore EVGA fan due to their lifetime warranty and have a couple products that still have that warranty, but now they switched to a 3yr transferrable warranty with the option to pay for a 5 or 10 year extended. They said it was to "add resale value". I call BS but whatever. Anyone know of other manufacturers that have lifetime warranties now?
    I just had to rma a lifetime warranty gpu. I received the replacement and the letter inside said the lifetime warranty transferred over to the new gpu. I'm actually kinda pissed considering the fact that they downgraded me. I'll be calling the corporate office tomorrow.

Did you make sure and register your lifetime warranty product when you purchased it? They gave me a hard time with that.

Comment

Working...
    X